Windows 10: URGENT: Changed hardware, windows won't activate and nobody answering phone

Discus and support URGENT: Changed hardware, windows won't activate and nobody answering phone in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there,I am incredibly frustrated, The current customer service number doesn't go through to a person, and the 'get help' says there is an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Matt-Lawson, May 10, 2021.

1. URGENT: Changed hardware, windows won't activate and nobody answering phone

Hi there,I am incredibly frustrated, The current customer service number doesn't go through to a person, and the 'get help' says there is an error connecting me whenever I request a call back, so there is absolutely no support.I've just changed my hardware motherboard, CPU and RAM and now I have ACTIVATE WINDOWS on my screen all the time. I checked before and it seemed I have a digital licence from when I was upgraded to windows 10, and I checked online that it should be linked by my microsoft account. However, it somehow has not been and despite using windows for several years on this

:)

Matt-Lawson, May 10, 2021

2. Activate Windows 10 after a hardware change !

Hi !

I ve just did a hardware change and I reactivated Windows 10 using the Microsoft account ! But I see that Windows 10 still activates on my old hardware !

I was expecting that It won t activate any more on the old hardware ! Can anyone help me ?

102a06fe-59f5-49ec-97a9-adf0bde4606f, May 10, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    windows activation—hardware changed siginficantly

From time to time on my thoroughbred PC, I get a Windows activation message that says my hardware changed siginificantly and I have to re-activate Windows. My hardware hasn't changed any more than a network card (went from a wireless g card to onboard lan to a wired network card), and the install is legit. Why is it doing this, and how can I stop it?

4. Smitty3PM Win User

URGENT: Changed hardware, windows won't activate and nobody answering phone

Windows 10 Activation after hardware change

• "You upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade offer, but Windows 10 isn't activated after a reinstall. Your copy of Windows 10 should automatically be activated so long as you didn't make any significant hardware changes to your device (such as replacing
      the hard drive or motherboard)."

I just recently upgraded my motherboard, graphics card, and processor. Now my Windows 10 isnt activated anymore, and when i go through the steps to troubleshoot, it says the windows activation just says.

Unable to activate Windows

We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

anyone have an answer to this please...

Smitty3PM, May 10, 2021
Thema:

URGENT: Changed hardware, windows won't activate and nobody answering phone

1. URGENT: Changed hardware, windows won't activate and nobody answering phone - Similar Threads - URGENT Changed hardware

2. Windows 10 - Hardware change but won't activate again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Hardware change but won't activate again: I am having major issues and would like to know if someone can help me as Microsoft doesn't seem to care.I've completely changed hardware/formatted SSD and reinstalled Windows, but whenever I try to activate it by using my MS account that has the license attached to it, it...
  3. Windows 10 - Hardware change but won't activate again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Hardware change but won't activate again: I am having major issues and would like to know if someone can help me as Microsoft doesn't seem to care.I've completely changed hardware/formatted SSD and reinstalled Windows, but whenever I try to activate it by using my MS account that has the license attached to it, it...
  4. Windows 10 - Hardware change but won't activate again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change

Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change: I recently did a full hardware change on my computer except for my hard drive, and Windows 10 says it is not activated. I got this computer over 5 years ago and upgraded to Windows 10 when it was available. Is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change

Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change: After buying a new motherboard, cpu and ram and struggling to get it set up on windows 7 not realizing that it wouldn't run the 3.2 USB ports I eventually tried upgrading to Windows 10. The upgrade wouldn't work for some reason, so after more fighting with it to format my SSD...
  7. hardware change not activating and microsoft support not answering the phone. what do

hardware change not activating and microsoft support not answering the phone. what do: got a new pc windows wont activate thought the email i have it on and they arent answering the phone after trying multiple times. been pc gaming for years now and already on my second windows key from the last upgrade, Am i really going to have to buy the stupid system for a...
  8. Windows won't re-activate after a hardware change

Windows won't re-activate after a hardware change: I recently had to put my hard drive in another computer for maintenance purposes, and when I put my hard drive back in the original laptop, windows is deactivated. I used command prompt to find my original product key and tried entering it in, and it gave me the opportunity...
  9. Changed hardware, now windows 10 won't activate.

Changed hardware, now windows 10 won't activate.: Changed motherboard and CPU, now windows won't activate. Troubleshooting doesn't work. I have my key, but how the hell can I activate it? error: 0xC0EA000A Pro Education edition....
  10. windows won't activate after changing my hardware

windows won't activate after changing my hardware: so recently about a week ago my ram burnt because "it wasn't installed properly" despite it working properly on this system for more than 2 year, when i took it to the shop and figured out the problem and bought new ram at the store they offered to install it for free, I...