Windows 10: *URGENT* Error In Recovery Drive Creation Process

Discus and support *URGENT* Error In Recovery Drive Creation Process in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Whenever I try to use Recovery Media Creator It detects USB neatly, and it even starts to copy files but after some time I get the following error as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shivraj Marne, Sep 15, 2020.

1. *URGENT* Error In Recovery Drive Creation Process

Whenever I try to use Recovery Media Creator It detects USB neatly, and it even starts to copy files but after some time I get the following error as shown in the image. What is the reason and how to fix it? There are no available fixes on the internet? *URGENT* Error In Recovery Drive Creation Process c0c8463b-a3f3-4a83-9572-ba2072b345d9?upload=true.jpg

Even there is no error code for it!!

:)

Shivraj Marne, Sep 15, 2020

2. Recovery drive creation

I can't create a recovery drive, I follow steps and when I select a drive it starts, then quits with error msg. Any solution?

DragonSlayer2, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Create a Recovery Drive?

Hi Kaspaz,

Let us first check the recovery drive creation process that you have done. Below is a step by step process of creating a recovery drive:

• From the taskbar, search for Create a recovery drive and then select it. You might be asked to enter an admin password or confirm your choice.
    • When the tool opens, make sure Back up system files to the recovery drive
      is selected and then select Next.
    • Connect a USB drive to your PC, select it, and then select Next > Create.
      A lot of files need to be copied to the recovery drive, so this might take a while.
    • When it’s done, you might see a Delete the recovery partition from your PC
      link on the final screen. If you want to free up drive space on your PC, select the link and then select
      Delete. If not, select Finish.

If you have done the same steps above and the rest of your file is still not showing.
    Please post back some details:

• Which drive are you referring to?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of what you are seeing?
    • Besides creating a recovery drive, have you done any other changes on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your USB hard drive device?
    • Have you tried plugging it on another port?
    • What is the current version and build number of your Windows 10 Computer? To know these details, follow the steps below:
      • Select the Start button.
      • Type About your PC.
      • Press Enter to find out the version and build number of your Windows 10 PC.

Let us know the result after performing the troubleshooting steps and if your concern was left unresolved, kindly get back to us with the answers to our inquiry, so that we can assist you further.

Rey Cam, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Sam Jones Win User

*URGENT* Error In Recovery Drive Creation Process

Error creating recovery drive, unable to to create recovery drive

Using the recovery drive creation wizard, get the error below:

"We can't create the recovery drive -- a problem occurred while creating the recovery drive"

*URGENT* Error In Recovery Drive Creation Process IreEz.png

I have rebooted and retried, etc.

I believe that, while the system runs Win10 fine and boots without issue, that the windows recovery partition on the hard drive may be incomplete in some way. So perhaps this question is: How to repair the windows recovery partition? (This is after upgrading a win 7 system to win 10)

What steps to take?

Sam Jones, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

*URGENT* Error In Recovery Drive Creation Process

1. *URGENT* Error In Recovery Drive Creation Process - Similar Threads - *URGENT* Error Recovery

2. Windows recovery drive creation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows recovery drive creation: I have an HP laptop that has windows 10 installed at the factory on it. It is corrupted and will not start. The recovery partition is corrupted on this computer. I have another computer running windows 7 but it won’t run the software that allows me to create a windows 10...
  3. Windows recovery drive creation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows recovery drive creation: I have an HP laptop that has windows 10 installed at the factory on it. It is corrupted and will not start. The recovery partition is corrupted on this computer. I have another computer running windows 7 but it won’t run the software that allows me to create a windows 10...
  4. Windows recovery drive creation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. USB Recovery Drive creation failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Recovery Drive creation failed: Hi, I have - Windows 11 Home Single Language,- Version 21H2, - OS Build 22000.1281,- Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.1281.0- Installed on HP Pavilion 15' dk0043TX Laptop.I have error when creating USB recovery drive when I checked Option "Backup system...
  6. USB: Recovery Drive Creation Failed

USB: Recovery Drive Creation Failed: Hi, I have- Windows 11 Home Single Language,- Version 21H2,- OS Build 22000.1281,- Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.1281.0- Installed on HP Pavilion 15' dk0043TX Laptop.I have error when creating USB recovery drive when I checked Option "Backup system...
  7. USB Recovery Drive creation failed

USB Recovery Drive creation failed: Hi, I have - Windows 11 Home Single Language,- Version 21H2, - OS Build 22000.1281,- Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.1281.0- Installed on HP Pavilion 15' dk0043TX Laptop.I have error when creating USB recovery drive when I checked Option "Backup system...
  8. Recovery Drive failure upon creation

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recovery Drive failure upon creation: This morning I formatted a new 16GB Verbatim usb drive. Proceeded to make recovery drive. About 90% finished and it stops with the message problem occurred creating recovery drive. Nothing else so don't know what happened. About the 90% mark a msg came up that Dell had...
  9. Need info on Recovery Drive creation

in Windows 10 Support
    Need info on Recovery Drive creation: I just created a USB drive recovery disk & there are 4.8Gb of space left on the thumb drive. I checked the box for including System Files. I would like to know if I can use the remaining space, or if something in the process of creating a Recovery Disk on a USB drive...
  10. Need info on Recovery Drive creation

in Windows 10 Support
    Need info on Recovery Drive creation: I just created a USB drive recovery disk & there are 4.8Gb of space left on the thumb drive. I checked the box for including System Files. I would like to know if I can use the remaining space, or if something in the process of creating a Recovery Disk on a USB drive...