Windows 10: URGENT Hacked computer and phone

Discus and support URGENT Hacked computer and phone in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Im having a serious problem and I need help. I received a phone call from scammers, they had access to my desktop, they run some command in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Johnsmith123_412, Oct 1, 2019.

1. URGENT Hacked computer and phone

Hello, Im having a serious problem and I need help.

I received a phone call from scammers, they had access to my desktop, they run some command in (win+R) console. At the moment they tried to access my bank account and somehow suggested language is from Indonesia. I received recently a text message from norway, into my norwegian sim card about accessing wi-fi in a university( im not in norway ). I believe my sim card was somehow duplicated, my google maps history tells me about locations I havnt visited and when I logged in to write this post it mentioned Xbox gamertag which is not mine. I understand I acted stupidly by believing them but at the moment i really need help. Someone has access to my details, google and microsoft account and I believe also my phone.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to fix this.

:)

Johnsmith123_412, Oct 1, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Laronge Win User
    Hacked computer

My computer was hacked and I lost my admin rights. I tried doing a recovery, but that failed. Incomplete. Can't get to lock screen anymore

Any suggestions?

Laronge, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Callender Win User

URGENT Hacked computer and phone

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

URGENT Hacked computer and phone [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

URGENT Hacked computer and phone

1. URGENT Hacked computer and phone - Similar Threads - URGENT Hacked computer

2. Computer “bricked” URGENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer “bricked” URGENT: I was trying to fix the mouse not moving scroll issue I mentioned inhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-hardware/can-you-help/29d435ba-c83a-412f-80b8-112796574e7dSo I installed the Wim file because I’m a noobBut this wim file was the recovery wim and...
  3. Computer “bricked” URGENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer “bricked” URGENT: I was trying to fix the mouse not moving scroll issue I mentioned inhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-hardware/can-you-help/29d435ba-c83a-412f-80b8-112796574e7dSo I installed the Wim file because I’m a noobBut this wim file was the recovery wim and...
  4. Computer not turning on URGENT

Computer not turning on URGENT: Hi, Ummm I have a windows 10 laptop and it was working fine until today. It doesn’t turn on when I press the on button. It lights up the white symbol then turns back off....
  5. Hacked Microsoft account Urgent!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacked Microsoft account Urgent!: I find it VERY frustrating that the only way to communicate with support is via online request. I am TIRED of playing cat and mouse with whomever has the time to hack into my account. I managed to change my password once but Microsoft KEPT the perp recovery email address for...
  6. Hacked Microsoft account Urgent!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked Microsoft account Urgent!: I find it VERY frustrating that the only way to communicate with support is via online request. I am TIRED of playing cat and mouse with whomever has the time to hack into my account. I managed to change my password once but Microsoft KEPT the perp recovery email address for...
  7. Hacked Microsoft account Urgent!

8. "Your Phone" hack?

"Your Phone" hack?: I received a text message that appeared in the Microsoft "your phone" app text window Win 10, but was not present on the linked android phone Samsung Galaxy S10. It was clearly spam, and contained links. I was unable to select and remove it because the right click select and...
  9. Hacked by roommate Urgent

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacked by roommate Urgent: Hi, I've had a very hard time getting rid of my roommates malware malicious attempts on my computer, and I need some serious good advice. Back in November of last year, my roommate went onto my computer with me there, but I wasn't as 'knowledgeable' as I am now about...
  10. Help!!! My computer got hacked (remotely controlling) plz urgent!!!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help!!! My computer got hacked (remotely controlling) plz urgent!!!!!: Help plz help submitted by /u/RealMrOoof [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fffc6o/help_my_computer_got_hacked_remotely_controlling/