Windows 10: URGENT Hacked computer and phone

Discus and support URGENT Hacked computer and phone in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Im having a serious problem and I need help. I received a phone call from scammers, they had access to my desktop, they run some command in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Johnsmith123_412, Oct 1, 2019.

1. URGENT Hacked computer and phone

Hello, Im having a serious problem and I need help.

I received a phone call from scammers, they had access to my desktop, they run some command in (win+R) console. At the moment they tried to access my bank account and somehow suggested language is from Indonesia. I received recently a text message from norway, into my norwegian sim card about accessing wi-fi in a university( im not in norway ). I believe my sim card was somehow duplicated, my google maps history tells me about locations I havnt visited and when I logged in to write this post it mentioned Xbox gamertag which is not mine. I understand I acted stupidly by believing them but at the moment i really need help. Someone has access to my details, google and microsoft account and I believe also my phone.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to fix this.

:)

Johnsmith123_412, Oct 1, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Laronge Win User
    Hacked computer

My computer was hacked and I lost my admin rights. I tried doing a recovery, but that failed. Incomplete. Can't get to lock screen anymore

Any suggestions?

Laronge, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Callender Win User

URGENT Hacked computer and phone

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

URGENT Hacked computer and phone [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

URGENT Hacked computer and phone

1. URGENT Hacked computer and phone - Similar Threads - URGENT Hacked computer

2. computer hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    computer hacked: I can't get into anything due to error code #0xC004FC03 and it says that my computer has been hacked and all my information stolen. I can't get into anything to check about it. What can I do?...
  3. Hacked Phone, Emails, laptop

Hacked Phone, Emails, laptop: Hi For the last seven days I have tried to secure my emails. Every time I go through the verification procedures and identify myself within half an hour I am locked out of my email accounts. The other day when I tried restore my account my backup email address wasn't...
  4. my computer was hacked

my computer was hacked: I need tech support my computer was hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-computer-was-hacked/4d907a46-6972-4ba6-b7df-23d23f42a49f
  5. Computer hacked

Computer hacked: I got scam know the computer has been hack I m wondering how much this will cost and I don't care about saveing the files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/computer-hacked/11b65965-5b7a-4b2d-b528-eddd24a06dd7
  6. Hacked computer

Hacked computer: Hi, My computer has been hacked and the hacker has installed these files on the computer. C-Program-Rempl Logs CTAC.json disktoast osrrb reminthndlers.dll rempl sedlauncher sedplugins.dll sedsvc ServiceStackHardening strgsnsaddons.dll toastlogo In the folder "logs", the...
  7. Hacked computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Hacked computer: Hi, My computer has been hacked and the hacker has installed these files on the computer. C-Program-Rempl Logs CTAC.json disktoast osrrb reminthndlers.dll rempl sedlauncher sedplugins.dll sedsvc ServiceStackHardening strgsnsaddons.dll toastlogo In the folder "logs", the...
  8. URGENT Computer hacked and I'm locked out. What to do? ERROR # 268d3x8938(3)

URGENT Computer hacked and I'm locked out. What to do? ERROR # 268d3x8938(3): Computer hacked and I'm locked out. What to do? ERROR # 268d3x8938(3) I'm writing from another computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/urgent-computer-hacked-and-im-locked-out-what-to/ee6a8380-61f8-45e5-9d18-54540161df3b
  9. Computer Hack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Hack?: Since the announcement was hacked, the size of the computer setting has been moving from 100% to other larger settings, and at times the screen runs up and down without my assistance. What can I do?...
  10. Computer hacked **!!***!!***!!

Computer hacked **!!***!!***!!: My HP Desktop computer with Windows 10 Digital Signature has been hacked. There is also a domain network associated with my changed network administrative permissions. I've tried unsuccessfully to perform a complete reset. I have, however, in bits and pieces, been able to...