Windows 10: URGENT Help!! Hacked by remote access Freaking out

Discus and support URGENT Help!! Hacked by remote access Freaking out in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I did something so stupid! So I got a email saying I had a invoice from PayPal. I did not click on anything in the email. I logged into my PayPal... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sampeters6, May 8, 2022.

1. URGENT Help!! Hacked by remote access Freaking out

I did something so stupid! So I got a email saying I had a invoice from PayPal. I did not click on anything in the email. I logged into my PayPal account and there it was. A large amount.. At the bottom it said "Thank you for using Paypal" This will be deducted from your account with 24 to 48 hours. If you didn't request the transaction call this #. Well you can guess what I did. The guy sounded so professional, telling me some one has gotten my account and all my info. I literally let this guy have remote access to help me "locate where they were logging from" So he got access, then proceed

:)

Sampeters6, May 8, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 8, 2022
  3. RuskinF Win User
    Remote Access

1. Follow these steps to disallow remote access to your PC completely:
    2. 1. Type “remote settings” into the Cortana search box. Select “Allow remote access to your computer”. This may seem counter-intuitive, but this opens the Control panel
      dialog for Remote System Properties.
    3. 2. Check “Don't Allow Remote Connections” to this Computer. You've now disabled remote access to your computer.

Try these two steps and tell us if your issue gets solved. If it does not then your PC may be infected. Use a Good antivirus to remove the infection from your device completely.

RuskinF, May 8, 2022
  4. URGENT Help!! Hacked by remote access Freaking out

Pc hacked through remote access

What steps can i take to ensure the a hacker i gave remote access to my pc does not have access to my accounts and computer?

Santino420, May 8, 2022
Thema:

URGENT Help!! Hacked by remote access Freaking out

1. URGENT Help!! Hacked by remote access Freaking out - Similar Threads - URGENT Help Hacked

2. URGENT Help!! Hacked by remote access Freaking out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URGENT Help!! Hacked by remote access Freaking out: I did something so stupid! So I got a email saying I had a invoice from PayPal. I did not click on anything in the email. I logged into my PayPal account and there it was. A large amount.. At the bottom it said "Thank you for using Paypal" This will be deducted from your...
  3. URGENT Help!! Hacked by remote access Freaking out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT Help!! Hacked by remote access Freaking out: I did something so stupid! So I got a email saying I had a invoice from PayPal. I did not click on anything in the email. I logged into my PayPal account and there it was. A large amount.. At the bottom it said "Thank you for using Paypal" This will be deducted from your...
  4. Sound Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Freaking Out: Hey I have a problem when I had plugged in new headphones or unplugged any audio device the sound rapidly changes over and over and I cannot change it. If anybody has had a similar issue before can you help? submitted by /u/PineappleSir [link] [comments]...
  5. I'm about to freak out, please help

I'm about to freak out, please help: My PC crashed yesterday, and it seemed to crash because of both google chrome overloading and windows explorer loading weird. I had to close all programs, force end windows explorer and then my PC kept workinv without issues for another 6 hours and then it suddenly crashed...
  6. Help! My Bluetooth is freaking out

Help! My Bluetooth is freaking out: Two days ago I started having troubles connecting my earbuds to my computer through Bluetooth. It started with only being able to choose the handsfree audio quality so I decided to remove my earbuds from the settings and reconnect them but I wasn't able to do so. Instead I...
  7. Taskbar Freaking Out.

Taskbar Freaking Out.: [IMG] My taskbar messed up I do have two monitors but heres what it looks like: The program icons are uneven with the windos, search, task view icon, plus the program icons have turned into tabs rather than just icons. Any help will be appreciated submitted by...
  8. Help!!! My computer got hacked (remotely controlling) plz urgent!!!!!

Help!!! My computer got hacked (remotely controlling) plz urgent!!!!!: Help plz help submitted by /u/RealMrOoof [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fffc6o/help_my_computer_got_hacked_remotely_controlling/
  9. Windows Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Freaking Out: Hello All, My computer says that it has "Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB 64-bit" and I still get the "Activate Windows" message on my monitor. When I used Windows 10 Update Assistant, It told me that my operating wasn't ok, and I needed to "Upgrade Windows Server or...
  10. Freaking out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freaking out: I can't access Cortana, my windows bar and my notifications. I tried to fix by using Power Shell, but no corrupted files. Then I saw that task bar said Cortana Suspend, last night my computer updated, and I don't know if that messed up my system. I also had to change my email...