Windows 10: Urgent help needed : CAD program "Closes Abruptly" on "Export" a file "Command

Discus and support Urgent help needed : CAD program "Closes Abruptly" on "Export" a file "Command in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Windows Experts I need help here to troubleshoot my Win 10 Ent, ver 1809, running on mobile workstation HP zBook G6, with enough memory and ram. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A_Nisar_Ahmed, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Urgent help needed : CAD program "Closes Abruptly" on "Export" a file "Command

Hi Windows Experts

I need help here to troubleshoot my Win 10 Ent, ver 1809, running on mobile workstation HP zBook G6, with enough memory and ram.

I have been using PTC's Creo Modeling and Creo Model Manager software for many year [more than 10 yrs]. Even since Win 10 introduced, I have this serious functional and performance issue - Creo Model Manager "Abruptly Closes" when a File "Export" command is clicked, either from file menu or mouse right click. The program just vanishes. I tried to change notebook from mobile workstation from Zbook G2 to G3 to G6 - I am having same annoying issue with Win 10. I could not install and try Win 7 anymore. I could not able to locate and crash dump file, or logs for this "abrupt close" or "crash" in Win 10 as well. Any help suggestion to resolve this issue would be useful

A_Nisar_ahmed

:)

A_Nisar_Ahmed, Dec 12, 2019

2. Programs not working properly seeking urgent help!!!

Hello Farnley,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description of the issue, I understand that you are facing issues with several functionalities in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Now, please follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps:

Run these commands:

• Press Windows key and type Powershell
      in search, right click on it and Open as administrator .

• Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Urgent help needed : CAD program "Closes Abruptly" on "Export" a file "Command :)

4. Urgent help needed : CAD program "Closes Abruptly" on "Export" a file "Command

Program closes - Please Help

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Which is the program are facing issues with?
    • Are you facing issues with the particular game model? And can you name the game to understand the issue better?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    This issue may occur due to corrupt or missing Windows files.

I would suggest you to try following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run system file checker (SFC) and see if it helps. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + X keys and click
    command prompt (admin).

b. Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

sfc /scannow

System file checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

If it does not help, use method 2.

Method 2:

Run DISM tool and check the issue. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + X keys and click
    command prompt (admin).

b. Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Urgent help needed : CAD program "Closes Abruptly" on "Export" a file "Command

1. Urgent help needed : CAD program "Closes Abruptly" on "Export" a file "Command - Similar Threads - Urgent help needed

2. I need to convert a CAD file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to convert a CAD file: I used a CAD programme that saved my house plan file in its own format of 'dft', I now use 'Librecad' but unfortunately it will not open a 'dft' file. 'dft' files are also used by Siemens Solid Edge CAD programme which will save out as a more common 'dwg' or 'dfx' but costs...
  3. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    urgent help needed: I need help for my Windows 10. When I boot it up I have this green pop up showing in the right side of my PC and I dont know what it is. Sometimes I need to close my PC again then it will gone. I run windows scan using windows defender but detect nothing. I check if there is...
  4. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    urgent help needed: HiFirst, sorry for my bad English. I need assistance on my camera app. It is not working since Monday. I was able to open it however I receive an error message. This is a Dell laptop and my cousin told my to update the driver which I did but it is still not enough. How can I...
  5. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  6. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  7. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need urgent help: My PC has unexpectedly shutdown and the following is the dump for the problem.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffffad00193ade88, 0x8a00000000200021, 0xffff8d8b83b968d0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  9. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need urgent help: It all started with my windows photo app not working. So I decided to factory reset my windows as I didn't have any data in the first place. The problem still persists, plus I have discovered few more issues Windows Store app not opening Photos app not opening Takes 30-40...
  10. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need urgent help: So a few weeks ago I was watching a video on YouTube and I got a blue screen with the message "Kmode exception not handled" and then the laptop didn't turn on again. So I went to a repair store and got Windows reinstalled. After that the laptop was good as new. Today it...