Windows 10: URGENT HELP NEEDED: File Explorer not opening any documents

Discus and support URGENT HELP NEEDED: File Explorer not opening any documents in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, I recently installed all the possible updates. But now every time I try to open a document via file explorer the hourglass icon pops up and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AJ_424, Nov 3, 2021.

1. AJ_424 Win User

URGENT HELP NEEDED: File Explorer not opening any documents

Hey, I recently installed all the possible updates. But now every time I try to open a document via file explorer the hourglass icon pops up and nothing happens. Not sure if the problem is with the file explorer or not. I tried ending the file explorer in Task Manager and then restarting it but this didn't help either. EDIT: When I right-click on the document I want opened, only then does the document open. Otherwise nothing happens. Should I be worried?

:)

AJ_424, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

URGENT HELP NEEDED: File Explorer not opening any documents

1. URGENT HELP NEEDED: File Explorer not opening any documents - Similar Threads - URGENT HELP NEEDED

2. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    urgent help needed: I need help for my Windows 10. When I boot it up I have this green pop up showing in the right side of my PC and I dont know what it is. Sometimes I need to close my PC again then it will gone. I run windows scan using windows defender but detect nothing. I check if there is...
  3. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need urgent help: On my settings the Windows update page is blank and I cant run the update. I can click on the check on update button but after that it goes blank and nothing happen. No updates will be install even after I restart it. I have Windows 10 Pro and after restart I can only see the...
  4. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    urgent help needed: HiFirst, sorry for my bad English. I need assistance on my camera app. It is not working since Monday. I was able to open it however I receive an error message. This is a Dell laptop and my cousin told my to update the driver which I did but it is still not enough. How can I...
  5. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  6. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  7. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need urgent help: My PC has unexpectedly shutdown and the following is the dump for the problem.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffffad00193ade88, 0x8a00000000200021, 0xffff8d8b83b968d0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  9. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need urgent help: It all started with my windows photo app not working. So I decided to factory reset my windows as I didn't have any data in the first place. The problem still persists, plus I have discovered few more issues Windows Store app not opening Photos app not opening Takes 30-40...
  10. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need urgent help: So a few weeks ago I was watching a video on YouTube and I got a blue screen with the message "Kmode exception not handled" and then the laptop didn't turn on again. So I went to a repair store and got Windows reinstalled. After that the laptop was good as new. Today it...