Windows 10: Urgent help needed for a password reset

Discus and support Urgent help needed for a password reset in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello,I need help with a password reset, I recently forgot my password and was unable to reset it the normal way by sending a confirmation code to a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by NathanPollard1, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Urgent help needed for a password reset

Hello,I need help with a password reset, I recently forgot my password and was unable to reset it the normal way by sending a confirmation code to a phone number because I got a new phone number and forgot to add it to Microsoft. So than I sent that form that asks you your questions and it got accepted and the information was good enough, so than I went to click on it and reset my password I clicked on it than went to my notes to write it down and than when I went back on it said that I can't do it anymore and I need another code, I handed in another submission with the same info and it got de

:)

NathanPollard1, Aug 13, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Aug 13, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 13, 2021
  4. IggSter Win User

Urgent help needed for a password reset

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

Urgent help needed for a password reset

1. Urgent help needed for a password reset - Similar Threads - Urgent help needed

2. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    urgent help needed: I need help for my Windows 10. When I boot it up I have this green pop up showing in the right side of my PC and I dont know what it is. Sometimes I need to close my PC again then it will gone. I run windows scan using windows defender but detect nothing. I check if there is...
  3. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  4. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need urgent help: My PC has unexpectedly shutdown and the following is the dump for the problem.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffffad00193ade88, 0x8a00000000200021, 0xffff8d8b83b968d0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  5. Forgot Computer Password; need urgent help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot Computer Password; need urgent help: I went through all the steps to reset my password. Im dying here lol… I finally found the bitlocker key code, typed it in and when I hit reset all files it says I dont have enough space !! So now im completely stuck and have no way to get my computer password to reseT. I will...
  6. Forgot Computer Password; need urgent help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot Computer Password; need urgent help: I went through all the steps to reset my password. Im dying here lol… I finally found the bitlocker key code, typed it in and when I hit reset all files it says I dont have enough space !! So now im completely stuck and have no way to get my computer password to reseT. I will...
  7. Forgot Computer Password; need urgent help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot Computer Password; need urgent help: I went through all the steps to reset my password. Im dying here lol… I finally found the bitlocker key code, and when I hit reset all files it says I dont have enough space !! So now im completely stuck and have now way to get my computer password to reseT. I will literally...
  8. I need URGENT help "reseting" an EXE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need URGENT help "reseting" an EXE: Hello, Im using a program called "Reset Canon ST4905" to reset my printer. The problem is that i introduced a wrong number in the ID for accident, and now i can't go back, if i close it and open it, it stays in the menu after i introduced an ID. It's not an installed program,...
  9. Need urgent help

Need urgent help: It all started with my windows photo app not working. So I decided to factory reset my windows as I didn't have any data in the first place. The problem still persists, plus I have discovered few more issues Windows Store app not opening Photos app not opening Takes 30-40...
  10. Need urgent help

Need urgent help: So a few weeks ago I was watching a video on YouTube and I got a blue screen with the message "Kmode exception not handled" and then the laptop didn't turn on again. So I went to a repair store and got Windows reinstalled. After that the laptop was good as new. Today it...