Windows 10: URGENT HELP NEEDED! Windows 10 stuck in BSOD loop, will not boot into safe mode or recover!

Discus and support URGENT HELP NEEDED! Windows 10 stuck in BSOD loop, will not boot into safe mode or recover! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need urgent help with this... i have tried everything ive been able to find online, and nothing has worked. I have vital college work on the hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Roy Soshard, Feb 26, 2021.

1. URGENT HELP NEEDED! Windows 10 stuck in BSOD loop, will not boot into safe mode or recover!

I need urgent help with this... i have tried everything ive been able to find online, and nothing has worked. I have vital college work on the hard drive a game in in the middle of making and other personal things so i cant reset the pc wiping the files. The PC gives the BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error usually twice before going to the “Windows hasnt loaded correctly” recovery screen. The PC will not boot in safe mode either.

I have tried Restoring windows to a restore point, and it failed. I have tried resetting the PC whilst keeping all my files, and it has failed. I have tried running various Command Prompt commands such as sfc /scannow which failed, a chkdsk command which took hours but ended on saying it failed to do something cant remember and didnt take a picture and a dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth command and they also did not achieve anything.

To summarise, my PC will not boot in anyway, the only thing i can access is the advanced recovery options including command prompt. The only thing i havent tried is resetting my pc wiping all the files, as this just isnt an option, i really need urgent help as files on this PC are vital to me passing my IT college course... ill put pictures below and how i got them, thanks.

URGENT HELP NEEDED! Windows 10 stuck in BSOD loop, will not boot into safe mode or recover! [​IMG]

The BSOD error i get upon booting my PC before it goes into recovery options ^

URGENT HELP NEEDED! Windows 10 stuck in BSOD loop, will not boot into safe mode or recover! [​IMG]

The error recieved when trying to Reset my PC keeping my files and install a fresh versions of windows 10 ^

Error i get when trying to restore Windows 10 to a restore point ^

Error i get when trying to run sfc /scannow command in Command Prompt ^

Error i get when trying to run dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth command in Command Prompt^

If you’re reading this, thank you, i really need urgent help with this. ill check back for responses here on my ipad frequently. Thanks!

:)

Roy Soshard, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Stuck in Safe Mode Boot Loop

Hi Justin,

It is possible that you're stuck in Safe Mode boot loop due to system components. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried starting your computer in Safe Mode with Networking.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to Start your computer in safe mode
    in Windows 10. Safe Mode with Networking includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet and other computers on your network.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 26, 2021
  3. EckiStern Win User
    Updated, now stuck in loop, boot in safe mode - no desktop

Windows 10 April 2018 update-

After update stuck on blue screen that asks for keyboard layout and then takes me to Windows Rollback which just keeps looping. Booted in safe mode to a previous version of Windows, but then it says it cannot load the desktop and I get a black screen with
    just the recycle bin. No start menu, windows key does not work.

Suggestions?

EckiStern, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

URGENT HELP NEEDED! Windows 10 stuck in BSOD loop, will not boot into safe mode or recover!

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

URGENT HELP NEEDED! Windows 10 stuck in BSOD loop, will not boot into safe mode or recover!

1. URGENT HELP NEEDED! Windows 10 stuck in BSOD loop, will not boot into safe mode or recover! - Similar Threads - URGENT HELP NEEDED

2. Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.: Hi, I recently tried removing the Antimalware defender. I did multiple things messing with system configuration, registry editor, Window defender files, and permissions. I tried to add myself to permissions and full control but got denied. Gave up then went back to normal...
  3. Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.: Hi, I recently tried removing the Antimalware defender. I did multiple things messing with system configuration, registry editor, Window defender files, and permissions. I tried to add myself to permissions and full control but got denied. Gave up then went back to normal...
  4. Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Stuck in boot loop, windows 10, can't get into Safe mode... Please HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in boot loop, windows 10, can't get into Safe mode... Please HELP!: Windows installed updates that I don't know what they were because it was sleeping at the time. Now I'm stuck in a boot loop and can't get my desktop to load the Windows RE. I've literally tried all the different ways I've found online and on YouTube and still can't seem to...
  6. Stuck in boot loop, windows 10, can't get into Safe mode... Please HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop, windows 10, can't get into Safe mode... Please HELP!: Windows installed updates that I don't know what they were because it was sleeping at the time. Now I'm stuck in a boot loop and can't get my desktop to load the Windows RE. I've literally tried all the different ways I've found online and on YouTube and still can't seem to...
  7. Stuck in boot loop, windows 10, can't get into Safe mode... Please HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Safe Mode stuck; Booting hangs or goes in loop

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Safe Mode stuck; Booting hangs or goes in loop: [ATTACH]When you try to boot your Windows OS in Safe Mode, but find that the Windows Safe Modeis stuck at Please wait or Loading files […] This article Windows Safe Mode stuck; Booting hangs or goes in loop first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Need help booting into safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help booting into safe mode: Hello. My laptops gpu died and I need to boot into safe mode to see if it will work. The problem is the screen doesnt turn on so I dont know where to click. Is there a way I can boot into safe mode using only keyboard shortcuts or by typing into the command prompt? Thank...
  10. Stuck in windows 10 safe mode loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in windows 10 safe mode loop: I enabled Windows 10 to boot in Safe Mode by opening msconfig. when my computer booted it ask me for a password. And my sister didn't remember the password. The safe mode is on loop. Is there a way to disabled safe mode? (Sorry for my poor english)...