Windows 10: Urgent help needed!

Discus and support Urgent help needed! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My win10 is crashing when im at my grandma when im hone its not crashing and even if i am in the restore thing it still crashes its just giving me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Robloxblocks, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Urgent help needed!

My win10 is crashing when im at my grandma when im hone its not crashing and even if i am in the restore thing it still crashes its just giving me a black screen.

submitted by /u/Robloxblocks
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Robloxblocks, Jul 25, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Urgently need help!

Hi,

I suggest you to boot to clean boot mode of your computer and check if you face this issue. To help troubleshoot error messages and other issues, you can start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This
    kind of startup is known as a "clean boot." A clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Please refer to the section:
    How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue. Check the issue and if you still face the same problem, follow the steps listed below.

Let us know the status of the issue.

PranavMishra5582, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Urgent help needed!

Need a number urgent! help!

Thacks for the suggestions guys i have contacted my network provider and got a list of my recently used numbers i just hav to work through them and hopfully find the one i need :smileyindifferent:

scottishjoe---01, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Urgent help needed!

1. Urgent help needed! - Similar Threads - Urgent help needed

2. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    urgent help needed: I need help for my Windows 10. When I boot it up I have this green pop up showing in the right side of my PC and I dont know what it is. Sometimes I need to close my PC again then it will gone. I run windows scan using windows defender but detect nothing. I check if there is...
  3. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need urgent help: On my settings the Windows update page is blank and I cant run the update. I can click on the check on update button but after that it goes blank and nothing happen. No updates will be install even after I restart it. I have Windows 10 Pro and after restart I can only see the...
  4. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    urgent help needed: HiFirst, sorry for my bad English. I need assistance on my camera app. It is not working since Monday. I was able to open it however I receive an error message. This is a Dell laptop and my cousin told my to update the driver which I did but it is still not enough. How can I...
  5. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  6. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  7. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need urgent help: My PC has unexpectedly shutdown and the following is the dump for the problem.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffffad00193ade88, 0x8a00000000200021, 0xffff8d8b83b968d0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  9. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need urgent help: It all started with my windows photo app not working. So I decided to factory reset my windows as I didn't have any data in the first place. The problem still persists, plus I have discovered few more issues Windows Store app not opening Photos app not opening Takes 30-40...
  10. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need urgent help: So a few weeks ago I was watching a video on YouTube and I got a blue screen with the message "Kmode exception not handled" and then the laptop didn't turn on again. So I went to a repair store and got Windows reinstalled. After that the laptop was good as new. Today it...