Windows 10: URGENT HELP ON ERROR MESSAGE SEEN

Discus and support URGENT HELP ON ERROR MESSAGE SEEN in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Can someone advise me on the following error message please? This causes my com to freeze/restart occasionally.. What should I do? Description... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeremyLai3, Sep 21, 2020.

1. URGENT HELP ON ERROR MESSAGE SEEN

Hi,

Can someone advise me on the following error message please? This causes my com to freeze/restart occasionally..

What should I do?

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 117
    Parameter 1: ffffaa0e2bec4460
    Parameter 2: fffff8026c18d740
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_19041
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem
    WATCHDOG-20200921-2054.dmp
    sysdata.xml
    WERInternalMetadata.xml
    WERInternalRequest.xml
    memory.csv
    sysinfo.txt

:)

JeremyLai3, Sep 21, 2020
  2. n2bn2b Win User

Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

URGENT HELP ON ERROR MESSAGE SEEN

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

URGENT HELP ON ERROR MESSAGE SEEN

1. URGENT HELP ON ERROR MESSAGE SEEN - Similar Threads - URGENT HELP ERROR

2. Error codes! Need urgent help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error codes! Need urgent help!: Hiya, I'm having issues installing Windows 11 and Windows 10, as I kind of gave up on 11 because of all the errors.At first, when trying to install Windows 11, my installer always hanged on 40% of the "preparing files for installation" step, then gave me the error code...
  3. Error codes! Need urgent help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error codes! Need urgent help!: Hiya, I'm having issues installing Windows 11 and Windows 10, as I kind of gave up on 11 because of all the errors.At first, when trying to install Windows 11, my installer always hanged on 40% of the "preparing files for installation" step, then gave me the error code...
  4. Error codes! Need urgent help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Urgent help! Error code: 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent help! Error code: 0xc0000225: I've recently came with this problem a few hours ago, only thing I remember doing was updating my intel drivers using intel support assist updater, after that my laptop Inspiron 14-3467 started to slow down or hang after a few hours where videos would just stutter audio and...
  6. Urgent help! Error code: 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent help! Error code: 0xc0000225: I've recently came with this problem a few hours ago, only thing I remember doing was updating my intel drivers using intel support assist updater, after that my laptop Inspiron 14-3467 started to slow down or hang after a few hours where videos would just stutter audio and...
  7. Urgent help error 0x000014c

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Urgent help error 0x000014c: So my pc is showing this screenSo I reserached about it on the web and I do have bootable usb so i used it and entered these things into cmd Bootrec /fixmbrBootrec /fixbootBootrec /scanosBootrec /rebuildbcdbut when i entered bootrec /fixboot It says file system doesn't...
  8. Thumbdrive intermittently gives error message & not seen by Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thumbdrive intermittently gives error message & not seen by Win10: I bought two Corsair Flash Voyager GTX 512GB USB 3.1 Premium Flash Drive, which I intended to use as a destination for backing up my two machines. The first time I used it, it worked fine & created a full backup with Macrium Reflect. I should mention that I take the...
  9. Error, Please help Urgent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error, Please help Urgent: I recently got a blue screen error saying " Your PC ran into a problem and all that". Yesterday Windows Defender blocked "svchost.exe" after I deleted Edge Legacy with the help of an unknown source guidelines, which was followed by an update on restart. I scanned all files...
  10. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Support
    Help urgent: Help I bought a copy of windows 10 and now the person is saying they are going to revoke the windows licence can they do this and what does it mean 24535