Windows 10: Urgent Help, PC suddenly not working correctly

Discus and support Urgent Help, PC suddenly not working correctly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.I'm facing a random sudden series of issues with my PC and could really use some urgent assistance in troubleshooting. Here's a list of some of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ‎‏‏‎ Zaire, Mar 3, 2024.

1. Urgent Help, PC suddenly not working correctly

Hello.I'm facing a random sudden series of issues with my PC and could really use some urgent assistance in troubleshooting. Here's a list of some of theproblems I'm currently encounteringUrgent Help, PC suddenly not working correctly :Desktop Icons Not Loading: Some app icons on my desktop aren't loading properly. They appear as blank or generic icons instead of their usual icons.Taskbar Unresponsiveness: Occasionally, my taskbar becomes unresponsive. Clicking on icons or the Start menu doesn't give any response, and I have to resort to other methods to restart Windows Explorer. Also, I can’t search search anything &n

:)

‎‏‏‎ Zaire, Mar 3, 2024

2. URGENT HELP NEEDED! HDD suddenly became blank!

Hey there, @Shamonto Hasan Easha!

I'd try re-plugging the hard drive and checking if the cable is damaged. I'd also suggest to try plugging the drive in another computer and see if it gets recognized properly there. Is it a IDE or SATA drive you're using?
    If the drive is unallocated, this means that the partition has been lost after the power went down.
    Check out this thread for more ideas on how to solve the issue. There are some detailed steps there that might be useful for you:
    http://superuser.com/questions/5442...n-on-ssd-suddenly-became-unallocated-disk-spa

Hope this helped.
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Mar 3, 2024
  3. bgbrother Win User
    Urgent! All files on my USB drive's suddenly disappeared

Hi. Thank you, I did as instructed and only two files are listed. I can actually see them myself after opting to show hidden files in File Explorer:
    Urgent Help, PC suddenly not working correctly 364845d1650388312t-urgent-all-files-my-usb-drives-suddenly-disappeared-ono.png
    The drive did contain hundreds, if not thousands of user files. - - - Updated - - - Actually, on the first screenshot (second picture) it's open, that can be seen in the address bar (even though on the left 'my computer' is highlighted in blue, no idea why. Too bad MS forces local languages upon users, I would have opted for English but instead it chose Bulgarian for me... I still hope I can make the situation clear enough) Anyway, I took a new screenshot as suggested:
    Urgent Help, PC suddenly not working correctly 364846d1650389002t-urgent-all-files-my-usb-drives-suddenly-disappeared-nein.png
    - - - Updated - - - I just looked up the drive's status in Disk management, it's listed as healthy, active, primary partition.

bgbrother, Mar 3, 2024
  4. Urgent Help, PC suddenly not working correctly

Programs not working properly seeking urgent help!!!

Hello Farnley,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description of the issue, I understand that you are facing issues with several functionalities in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Now, please follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps:

Run these commands:

• Press Windows key and type Powershell
      in search, right click on it and Open as administrator .

• Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

Urgent Help, PC suddenly not working correctly

1. Urgent Help, PC suddenly not working correctly - Similar Threads - Urgent Help suddenly

2. Urgent Help, PC suddenly not working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Help, PC suddenly not working correctly: Hello.I'm facing a random sudden series of issues with my PC and could really use some urgent assistance in troubleshooting. Here's a list of some of theproblems I'm currently encountering:Desktop Icons Not Loading: Some app icons on my desktop aren't loading properly. They...
  3. Urgent Help, PC suddenly not working correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Urgent Help, PC suddenly not working correctly: Hello.I'm facing a random sudden series of issues with my PC and could really use some urgent assistance in troubleshooting. Here's a list of some of theproblems I'm currently encountering:Desktop Icons Not Loading: Some app icons on my desktop aren't loading properly. They...
  4. HELP PC NOT WORKING CORRECTLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP PC NOT WORKING CORRECTLY: good afternoon,my pc works good for a long time, recently i have putted an new graphiq card in the pc and sinds then the pc boots but gives black screen. when i remove the graphiq card and also the small round motherboard battery and stick it all back in it gives screen and i...
  5. HELP PC NOT WORKING CORRECTLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP PC NOT WORKING CORRECTLY: good afternoon,my pc works good for a long time, recently i have putted an new graphiq card in the pc and sinds then the pc boots but gives black screen. when i remove the graphiq card and also the small round motherboard battery and stick it all back in it gives screen and i...
  6. URGENT NEED HELP WINDOWS NOT FUNCTIONING CORRECTLY

in Windows 10 Customization
    URGENT NEED HELP WINDOWS NOT FUNCTIONING CORRECTLY: It's hard to describe the issue, but the gist of it is, Windows isn't performing basic functions, and it's even causing a lot of software to crash. To make things worse, I performed a Windows 10 install to see if I could solve the issue. But it didn't. I also get tons of...
  7. Urgent: Windows stopped suddenly! Please help!

Urgent: Windows stopped suddenly! Please help!: I have been using my HP Zbook Studio G5 with Windows 10 Pro 64bit for over 3 years now. Everything was working great as expected until I uninstalled some 3rd party softwares using Revo Uninstaller Pro which I have been using for so many years without any problem. After...
  8. PC Not working correctly

PC Not working correctly: My PC is not working correctly, it boots up fine but once I get to the desktop my monitor goes black then the desktop shows back up and repeats this over and over. In addition to that none of the icons appear on my taskbar. Any input is greatly appreciated....
  9. I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE

I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE: MY PC KEEPS SPAMMING NUMBER 1 AFTER DOWNLOADING WINDOWS 10 PHONE EMULATOR AND I TURNED OFF AND ON NOW I CANT LOGIN I BADLY NEED HELP URGENT ITS NOT KEYBOARD...
  10. Help please urgent WiFi won’t work on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help please urgent WiFi won’t work on my pc: Hello please some one help quick. My wifi is connected but it will not load any application or website. Trouble shoot gives me a message saying something like “your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (www.microsoft.com) is not responding”...