Windows 10: Urgent help PC wont boot from usb FAT32

Discus and support Urgent help PC wont boot from usb FAT32 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok this is the run down; I have two PCs, both Motherboards are ASUS. I have successfully installed OS10 on PC2 but having troubles with PC1. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Driver170, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Driver170 Win User

Urgent help PC wont boot from usb FAT32

Ok this is the run down;

I have two PCs, both Motherboards are ASUS. I have successfully installed OS10 on PC2 but having troubles with PC1.

I have got a USB FAT32 and installed that Windows creation tool for windows 10 64 bit PRO.

I then switched off my PC inserted my new SSD EVO samsung drive and turned it back on and it booted to that windows screen quickly and i've installed windows 10 no problem on PC2.

Now onto PC1, i plugged in my USB and switched off my PC and hooked up my other new samsung SSD 1TB and switched on my PC except it didn't boot to that windows install like on PC2. So i went into BIOS and done a boot priority BOOT 1 - Sand disk 20gb USB. But the window install still doesn't boot up? I get an error saying no hard drive inserted (can't remember the exact wording but i can get a screenshot next time)

Anyone provide some help please. I'm not very tech minded and don't wont to bust anything lol

:)

Driver170, Apr 19, 2019

2. Urgent help with PC that wont stay in sleep mode!

Well I'm unsure on what we're trying to look at. I do see bunch of events happening related to sleeping but googling them just gives me different answers to what I'm looking for. These are same events that happen every time I go into Sleep. idk for Hibernate but I would guess it would be same.

Urgent help PC wont boot from usb FAT32 [​IMG]

Urgent help PC wont boot from usb FAT32 [​IMG]

AstroCoookie023, Apr 19, 2019
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Apr 19, 2019
  4. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Urgent help PC wont boot from usb FAT32 - Similar Threads - Urgent help wont

2. Windows 8 not booting and wont boot from usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 not booting and wont boot from usb: Hi, I have a acer laptop that whenever it tries to boot. Windows boot manager says that 'The boot configuration for your pc is missing or contains errors.'I cant seem to fix it no matter what i do. I currently have a usb that has a copy of windows 10 that im trying to boot...
  3. Wont Boot From A USB Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wont Boot From A USB Drive: I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this. But I have a PC with no OS on it and now it's in a boot loop. So I made a Bootable USB Drive of Windows 10 installation files on it. But my PC Boots to the USB then gets stuck and reboots making another boot loop. I can...
  4. Wont Boot From A USB Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wont Boot From A USB Drive: I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this. But I have a PC with no OS on it and now it's in a boot loop. So I made a Bootable USB Drive of Windows 10 installation files on it. But my PC Boots to the USB then gets stuck and reboots making another boot loop. I can...
  5. Wont Boot From A USB Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Urgent - Windows wont boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent - Windows wont boot: Hi, I was tweaking my autoruns in Autoruns program by SysInternals and I disabled 2 drivers on startup. Now my laptop cannot boot, it boot loops. Is there any way to revert those changes? It was one fastboot driver and one game guard driver. It is urgent, can anyone please...
  7. Boot from USB flash drive only with FAT32 and no multi-boot support?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot from USB flash drive only with FAT32 and no multi-boot support?: I have a (new) Acer Swift notebook which does not allow to switch/enable Legacy BIOS mode. So I can only disable "Secure Boot" and use UEFI. However my bootable, GPT and NTFS formatted USB flash drive is NOT recognized or even bootable. It works on other computers. I read...
  8. Boot from USB flash drive only with FAT32 and no multi-boot support?

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot from USB flash drive only with FAT32 and no multi-boot support?: I have a (new) Acer Swift notebook which does not allow to switch/enable Legacy BIOS mode. So I can only disable "Secure Boot" and use UEFI. However my bootable, GPT and NTFS formatted USB flash drive is NOT recognized or even bootable. It works on other computers. I read...
  9. Wont boot from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wont boot from USB: I recently got an errorcode and internet sources suggested I re-install win10. I only have a USB port and for some reason my PC wont boot with a usbstick. I made the stick (fat32) on the Microsoft site using a diffirent laptop. I enabled usb boot, cms disable and put the...
  10. Urgent help with PC that wont stay in sleep mode!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Urgent help with PC that wont stay in sleep mode!: I really need some help. I have a custom built PC. Ever since then I haven't been able to go into sleep mode. As soon as I click Sleep the system powers down for few seconds then powers straight back on to show me login screen. For better insight on the issue I would suggest...