Windows 10: urgent help requested

Discus and support urgent help requested in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Father in Laws laptop has been stolen. Tried to log in to his outlook act. today to change the password - too late - the thief has already... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarkLeigh4, Nov 5, 2020.

1. urgent help requested

My Father in Laws laptop has been stolen.

Tried to log in to his outlook act. today to change the password - too late - the thief has already accessed.

How can I delete the account now?

thanks

:)

MarkLeigh4, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

urgent help requested [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Nov 5, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 5, 2020
  4. EdTittel Win User

urgent help requested

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

urgent help requested

1. urgent help requested - Similar Threads - urgent help requested

2. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help urgent: I lost all my personal files after updating to win11 23h2 insider beta channel. Those files were important, how to recover, no files open, I could lose my job, restore point also deleted...
  3. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help urgent: I lost all my personal files after updating to win11 23h2 insider beta channel. Those files were important, how to recover, no files open, I could lose my job, restore point also deleted...
  4. URGENT HELP REQUESTED - BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP REQUESTED - BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY: I have an HP Pavilion dv7 running Win 10 Pro. This weekend during a storm the computer died and will not restart. I took it to a local shop where of course they asked for the Bitlocker recovery key. My MS Acct shows that MS cannot locate the device and the 'Manage recovery...
  5. URGENT HELP REQUESTED - BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URGENT HELP REQUESTED - BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY: I have an HP Pavilion dv7 running Win 10 Pro. This weekend during a storm the computer died and will not restart. I took it to a local shop where of course they asked for the Bitlocker recovery key. My MS Acct shows that MS cannot locate the device and the 'Manage recovery...
  6. URGENT HELP REQUESTED - BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Urgent Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent Help: I have recently updated my laptop, and to complete the update I am required to enter the password of the email account, with which I created the account. I do not remember the password at all since I created the account 6 years ago I have clicked on “forgot password” and...
  8. Windows 10 won't boot -URGENT REQUEST FOR HELP

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 won't boot -URGENT REQUEST FOR HELP: Good Morning all, My personal laptop refuses to boot and I can't seem to find a way round it. I can't access DOS, safe mode or do a system recovery or use any of the usual key shortcuts Ctrl, alt, del, Win+R etc . The laptop boots up as normal, gets to the windows login...
  9. Urgent request-aid in updating Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Urgent request-aid in updating Windows: I've recently posted this question, as of late last year I've continued to use ver 1803 of Windows 10 while finding myself unable to update even after following recommendations from this site: downloading update manager-nothing, downloading creation tool- nothing, doing all...
  10. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Support
    Help urgent: Help I bought a copy of windows 10 and now the person is saying they are going to revoke the windows licence can they do this and what does it mean 24535