Windows 10: urgent help required

Discus and support urgent help required in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was working on a file in my download folder abd suddenly all the files and documents have vanished and I didnt delete them . I have no backup and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShrutiBansal, Mar 20, 2019.

1. urgent help required

I was working on a file in my download folder abd suddenly all the files and documents have vanished and I didnt delete them . I have no backup and there were many important files . Please help .I was working on a file in my download folder abd suddenly all the files and documents have vanished and I didnt delete them . I have no backup and there were many important files . Please help .urgent

:)

ShrutiBansal, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

urgent help required [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Mar 20, 2019
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Mar 20, 2019
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

urgent help required

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

urgent help required

1. urgent help required - Similar Threads - urgent help required

2. URGENT HELP REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP REQUIRED: ASUS XM407MA screen at boot-up. How can I remedy this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-help-required/247576f8-41c4-4167-b52c-af1ad0de713a
  3. URGENT HELP REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URGENT HELP REQUIRED: ASUS XM407MA screen at boot-up. How can I remedy this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-help-required/247576f8-41c4-4167-b52c-af1ad0de713a
  4. URGENT HELP REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Urgent: printer attention required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent: printer attention required: Hi,I'm having issue with my printer. Whenever I print a test page before printing a lot of documents there would be a pop up saying attention required. I clicked it and it shows only the print queue. Tried restarting spooler and printer itself but it's still showing....
  6. Urgent: printer attention required

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent: printer attention required: Hi,I'm having issue with my printer. Whenever I print a test page before printing a lot of documents there would be a pop up saying attention required. I clicked it and it shows only the print queue. Tried restarting spooler and printer itself but it's still showing....
  7. Urgent: printer attention required

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED rtsuvc.sys BSOD. Urgent help required!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED rtsuvc.sys BSOD. Urgent help required!!: Been having a lot of BSOD issues recently. The error shown is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED rtsuvc.sys. I use Lenovo G50-70 and is running Windows 10. From what I have found using google, the problem is with some Realtek driver either the Card Reader or the Camera so...
  9. Urgent help required. Stuck after Windows setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Urgent help required. Stuck after Windows setup: I am upgrading my Windows from Windows 7 ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. Since 12 hrs. Now I am stuck here. Getting stuck even after rebooting . Please help.[IMG]...
  10. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Support
    Help urgent: Help I bought a copy of windows 10 and now the person is saying they are going to revoke the windows licence can they do this and what does it mean 24535