Windows 10: Urgent Help

Discus and support Urgent Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have recently updated my laptop, and to complete the update I am required to enter the password of the email account, with which I created the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/karan1512, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Urgent Help

I have recently updated my laptop, and to complete the update I am required to enter the password of the email account, with which I created the account. I do not remember the password at all since I created the account 6 years ago

I have clicked on “forgot password” and filled and submitted several recovery forms.

Everytime I receive the mail from the Microsoft Account Team saying that the automated system has determine that i have not provided enough information to validate the account ownership.

I cannot recreate another form in fear that the email account gets blocked.

I created this account 6 years ago, I do not remember the details, whether I created a skype account or not.

Since I cannot recover the account nor remember the password, how can I have access to my laptop again ?

I have all of my personal items, information, notes on that laptop, please help!

submitted by /u/karan1512
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/karan1512, Apr 3, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Urgent Help [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Apr 3, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Rocky Win User

Urgent Help

Help urgent

That would be my guess as well.

Rocky, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Urgent Help

1. Urgent Help - Similar Threads - Urgent Help

2. URGENT HELP PLEASE....!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP PLEASE....!: I had asked question previously please help me I'm rly in bad situation... Help pls.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-wintop_account/locked-out-of-my-own-account/9fd3dd9b-dd6d-405a-b2b3-d6837c992d78 Link to my previous un answered question...
  3. URGENT HELP PLEASE....!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URGENT HELP PLEASE....!: I had asked question previously please help me I'm rly in bad situation... Help pls.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-wintop_account/locked-out-of-my-own-account/9fd3dd9b-dd6d-405a-b2b3-d6837c992d78 Link to my previous un answered question...
  4. [URGENT HELP] Blinking Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [URGENT HELP] Blinking Black Screen: [URGENT HELP] Can you please help me, im having troubled turning on my laptop but it keeps boot looping stuck in windows logo and it keeps loading , and then i tried to follow a tutorial on youtube which led me to accessing the Command prompt and system restore, after a...
  5. [URGENT HELP] Blinking Black Screen

[URGENT HELP] Blinking Black Screen: [URGENT HELP] Can you please help me, im having troubled turning on my laptop but it keeps boot looping stuck in windows logo and it keeps loading , and then i tried to follow a tutorial on youtube which led me to accessing the Command prompt and system restore, after a...
  6. [URGENT HELP] Blinking Black Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME: Hi. I was stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility on Razerblade and I couldn't get out. I checked what all the officials had said and it didn't work when I pressed F9 repeatedly. It just reopened even though I followed every step. I even tried take of charger do this do that. Please...
  8. VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME

VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME: Hi. I was stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility on Razerblade and I couldn't get out. I checked what all the officials had said and it didn't work when I pressed F9 repeatedly. It just reopened even though I followed every step. I even tried take of charger do this do that. Please...
  9. I need urgent help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  10. I need urgent help please

I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...