Windows 10: URGENT HKEY Registry was in the pc accidentally deleted and now pc won't start

Discus and support URGENT HKEY Registry was in the pc accidentally deleted and now pc won't start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help! My pc's antivirus detected this HKEY and suggested to delete it. I accidentally deleted it and now pc won't startup. It is stuck in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HaninaMCS, Jun 19, 2020.

1. HaninaMCS Win User

URGENT HKEY Registry was in the pc accidentally deleted and now pc won't start

Please help! My pc's antivirus detected this HKEY and suggested to delete it. I accidentally deleted it and now pc won't startup. It is stuck in this choose option, with only troubleshoot and turn off as the options. Please help me! I don't know what is happening!

:)

HaninaMCS, Jun 19, 2020

2. Windows registry accidentally deleted

Hi Osi,

We acknowledge that you're experiencing an issue regarding the registry and it is possible to restore a deleted registry if you have a system restore point which can take you back to an earlier point before the issue occurred. We would suggest checking the
    post of J W Stuart from this
    thread
    to see the steps that you can follow in restoring from a system restore point.

Do get back to us with the results and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post back.

Jomel_Santos, Jun 19, 2020
  3. PC won't start

Went to start pc and get the beep. One beep, pause and then repeats. Reseated the RAM and it was working last night.
    Ideas, helpful suggestions or cures would be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks in advance for your help.

autigerfan, Jun 19, 2020
  4. URGENT HKEY Registry was in the pc accidentally deleted and now pc won't start

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

URGENT HKEY Registry was in the pc accidentally deleted and now pc won't start

1. URGENT HKEY Registry was in the pc accidentally deleted and now pc won't start - Similar Threads - URGENT HKEY Registry

2. Accidental registry deletion.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental registry deletion.: I accidentally deleted the highlighted file in the registry editior and now everything isn't working properly, please help me ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidental-registry-deletion/792891b7-a7c6-4164-a0a2-cad33dbf3dd3
  3. Accidental registry deletion.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental registry deletion.: I accidentally deleted the highlighted file in the registry editior and now everything isn't working properly, please help me ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidental-registry-deletion/792891b7-a7c6-4164-a0a2-cad33dbf3dd3
  4. Accidental registry deletion.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC is Now Starting To ...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC is Now Starting To ...: ... connect to internet at pc startup. Didn't used to. Why happening now? Attached screen of my Settings : 180469
  6. Accidentally changed Registry. PC not booting

Accidentally changed Registry. PC not booting: Accidentally, i have changed the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE--->SYSTEM--->SETUP--->SetupType value from 0 to 3. Now, PC not booting. Only HP logo is loading again and again....
  7. Accidentally deleted 'wow6432node' in the hkey software registry and don't know admin...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally deleted 'wow6432node' in the hkey software registry and don't know admin...: I have been fighting with my system the past few days after accidentally deleting the 'wow6432node' in the hkey software of the registry. And No I don't have the original admin password or any restore points to have troubleshot with! I have since installed a new windows os on...
  8. Accidentally deleted a registry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Accidentally deleted a registry: Hi... I accidentally deleted my "NoClose" policy from registry when i was trying to modify. Please tell me how can i get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-a-registry/1baf2d1c-3bf2-4081-bd1f-7ec19013c519
  9. PC won't start

PC won't start: PC won't restart having switch the power off when a DVD stopped responding. Expected to have a message improper shut down instead the message is windows.com stop code Critical process died. Have tried troubleshooting nothing works I thought the easiest thing would be system...
  10. Accidentally deleted registry file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally deleted registry file: Accidentaly deleted “microsoft” from registry files when i meant to delete something else. I can’t do much as of now but when i try to start windows it says error and restarts it again, until i get the troubleshoot screen. Any help/advice to fix this and restore the...