Windows 10: [URGENT] Internet is connected and secured, but doesn’t work. Have tried everything, please...

Discus and support [URGENT] Internet is connected and secured, but doesn’t work. Have tried everything, please... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This problem has been going on since yesterday. It was completely fine until I couldn’t search on the internet or use anything that requires WiFi, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Spig_, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Spig_ Win User

[URGENT] Internet is connected and secured, but doesn’t work. Have tried everything, please...

This problem has been going on since yesterday. It was completely fine until I couldn’t search on the internet or use anything that requires WiFi, it would just keep loading forever and say ‘can’t reach this page’ when I troubleshooted the WiFi, it said ‘Your device is correctly configured, but the resource www.Microsoft.com isn’t responding. I have since tried everything; restarting my router, running commands in command prompt admin, uninstalling all network drivers and restarting the pc, it seemed the problem was only in this pc as WiFi worked perfectly on my phone and iPads. Final

:)

Spig_, Jul 11, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

[URGENT] Internet is connected and secured, but doesn’t work. Have tried everything, please... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Jul 11, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

[URGENT] Internet is connected and secured, but doesn’t work. Have tried everything, please...

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

1. [URGENT] Internet is connected and secured, but doesn’t work. Have tried everything, please... - Similar Threads - URGENT Internet connected

2. Internet says it’s connected, but doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet says it’s connected, but doesn’t work.: Im having issues i tried everything nothing work… im using a ethernet cable it says connected to internet but nothing is running/loading. How can i fix?...
  3. Recovery drive doesn’t work, PC will not boot, have tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery drive doesn’t work, PC will not boot, have tried everything.: Hello, I am having some extreme issues with my PC. I have tried every available option in startup repair, which didn’t work, automatic repair doesn’t work, command prompt repair options don’t work, and lastly, I am unable to reinstall windows from an external boot drive like...
  4. Wifi says connected but no internet, used to work but now it doesn’t. Tried everything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi says connected but no internet, used to work but now it doesn’t. Tried everything...: All of my microsoft products have been like this recently. Xbox and PC have not been able to or connected with no internet. Ive tried resets for both but it still doesn’t work. Could it be something on Microsofts side that I haven’t done anything?...
  5. Wifi says connected but no internet, used to work but now it doesn’t. Tried everything...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi says connected but no internet, used to work but now it doesn’t. Tried everything...: All of my microsoft products have been like this recently. Xbox and PC have not been able to or connected with no internet. Ive tried resets for both but it still doesn’t work. Could it be something on Microsofts side that I haven’t done anything?...
  6. Wifi says connected but no internet, used to work but now it doesn’t. Tried everything...

7. [URGENT] Wifi is connected and secured but internet is not working on all apps. Have tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [URGENT] Wifi is connected and secured but internet is not working on all apps. Have tried...: I'm using windows 11. After I clicked on 'update and restart' on my laptop, the next day I opened it everything stopped working. I'm connected to wifi and it says 'connected and secured' but I can't use the internet. I run an internet connections troubleshoot and what it said...
  8. [URGENT] Wifi is connected and secured but internet is not working on all apps. Have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [URGENT] Wifi is connected and secured but internet is not working on all apps. Have tried...: I'm using windows 11. After I clicked on 'update and restart' on my laptop, the next day I opened it everything stopped working. I'm connected to wifi and it says 'connected and secured' but I can't use the internet. I run an internet connections troubleshoot and what it said...
  9. Internet says it’s connected, but doesn’t work.

Internet says it’s connected, but doesn’t work.: It says my internet is connected, but nothing is working. Other devices are working on the internet and I even tried to use my hotspot on the computer but that isn’t working either. I’ve tried using safe mode with networking, but that doesn’t work either. I’ve looked up...
  10. No internet access secured.... Tried everything.

No internet access secured.... Tried everything.: When i go troubleshoot it says that "Default gateway not fixed" and when i do the ipconfig /renew it says that its unable to contact dchp server. I did everything all the command prompts. I watched every solution and videos in YouTube my Network card is updated to the latest....