Windows 10: URGENT! Laptop is keep putting itself in a blue screen

Discus and support URGENT! Laptop is keep putting itself in a blue screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This keeps popping up about every 30 minutes while my laptop is on, it has been doing it for the past two days after I updated windows. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Johnny X1, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Johnny X1 Win User

URGENT! Laptop is keep putting itself in a blue screen

This keeps popping up about every 30 minutes while my laptop is on, it has been doing it for the past two days after I updated windows. Please help! (Acer Laptop) Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    What failed: Netwtw06.sys
    URGENT! Laptop is keep putting itself in a blue screen b9506574-9b33-4530-b45d-30bfe342db05?upload=true.png

:)

Johnny X1, Sep 29, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. URGENT! Laptop is keep putting itself in a blue screen - Similar Threads - URGENT Laptop keep

2. Laptop keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps blue screening: Recently my laptop has started to blue screen about 1-2 times a day. From what I gather from the error codes given it seems to be a driver issue. Here are some of the examples of the BSOD errors I've got.-Hypervisor error- PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA-ntoskrnl failed-system...
  3. Laptop keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps blue screening: Recently my laptop has started to blue screen about 1-2 times a day. From what I gather from the error codes given it seems to be a driver issue. Here are some of the examples of the BSOD errors I've got.-Hypervisor error- PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA-ntoskrnl failed-system...
  4. Laptop keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps blue screening: Hello, I have a Acer nitro 5 gaming laptop and for some reason it keeps blue screening every few minutes. Any information would we really grateful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-blue-screening/e833faed-43bf-4269-8a6c-ecdb8630d46b
  5. Laptop keeps blue screening

Laptop keeps blue screening: Hello, I have a Acer nitro 5 gaming laptop and for some reason it keeps blue screening every few minutes. Any information would we really grateful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-blue-screening/e833faed-43bf-4269-8a6c-ecdb8630d46b
  6. Laptop keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps blue screening: Alright so my Dell G5 15 SE 5505 keeps crashing when ever it is plugged in for no reason and I cant seem to figure out why. I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, did memory diagnostic and even factory reset it. Does anyone know a solution?Laptop specs just in case:-Ryzen...
  8. Laptop keeps blue screening

Laptop keeps blue screening: Alright so my Dell G5 15 SE 5505 keeps crashing when ever it is plugged in for no reason and I cant seem to figure out why. I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, did memory diagnostic and even factory reset it. Does anyone know a solution?Laptop specs just in case:-Ryzen...
  9. URGENT** BLUE SCREEN while using laptop

URGENT** BLUE SCREEN while using laptop: I have a new HP intel core i7 1TB SSD 16gb Ram. While using the computer, keep in mind that it is not "waking up" or starting up..it is WHILE using the computer, I'm getting blue screens. The first error said Reference-by-pointer. I removed the antivirus and stop getting this...
  10. URGENT** BLUE SCREEN while using laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT** BLUE SCREEN while using laptop: I have a new HP intel core i7 1TB SSD 16gb Ram. While using the computer, keep in mind that it is not "waking up" or starting up..it is WHILE using the computer, I'm getting blue screens. The first error said Reference-by-pointer. I removed the antivirus and stop getting this...