Windows 10: Urgent, Launching computer loads into bios

Discus and support Urgent, Launching computer loads into bios in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Basically I tried to install and dual boot linux mint, but it said 'grub-install failure" and under it said "critical failure" now I can't load into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KristianIvanov1, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Urgent, Launching computer loads into bios

Basically I tried to install and dual boot linux mint, but it said 'grub-install failure" and under it said "critical failure" now I can't load into wondows! I need it fixed today but the only flash drives I have are all 4 gb! I need it fixed today because I need to do stuff on it. I tried to follow a guide for it, but I need a 16 gb flash drive for the repair application, right now I am in quarantine, my available devices are a windows tablet, and my phone, and 3 4gb flash drives.

:)

KristianIvanov1, Feb 24, 2021
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Feb 24, 2021
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Urgent, Launching computer loads into bios

Bios

Are all BIOS listed with urgent tag?

Rama raman Sarangi, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Urgent, Launching computer loads into bios

1. Urgent, Launching computer loads into bios - Similar Threads - Urgent Launching computer

2. Bitlocker and bios update URGENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker and bios update URGENT: Hi there, I just did a bios update and didn't realize it would need my Bitlocker recovery key. The error said something like press y to reset FTPM if you have BitLocker enabled the system will not boot without a recovery key. If I click N it takes me to my bios to reset it...
  3. Bitlocker and bios update URGENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker and bios update URGENT: Hi there, I just did a bios update and didn't realize it would need my Bitlocker recovery key. The error said something like press y to reset FTPM if you have BitLocker enabled the system will not boot without a recovery key. If I click N it takes me to my bios to reset it...
  4. Bitlocker and bios update URGENT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Computer “bricked” URGENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer “bricked” URGENT: I was trying to fix the mouse not moving scroll issue I mentioned inhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-hardware/can-you-help/29d435ba-c83a-412f-80b8-112796574e7dSo I installed the Wim file because I’m a noobBut this wim file was the recovery wim and...
  6. Computer not turning on URGENT

Computer not turning on URGENT: Hi, Ummm I have a windows 10 laptop and it was working fine until today. It doesn’t turn on when I press the on button. It lights up the white symbol then turns back off....
  7. Computer Loading to Bios - Is it a goner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Loading to Bios - Is it a goner?: Recently, my ASUS zenbook had an issue where it kept getting stuck on the Windows startup page, in particular, when "Asus" appeared and the little circle would spin and spin. Finally, I reinstalled windows from a USB drive which mostly fixed the problem, except the computer...
  8. Computer Loading to Bios - Is it a goner?

Computer Loading to Bios - Is it a goner?: Recently, my ASUS zenbook had an issue where it kept getting stuck on the Windows startup page, in particular, when "Asus" appeared and the little circle would spin and spin. Finally, I reinstalled windows from a USB drive which mostly fixed the problem, except the computer...
  9. Launching computer loads into bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Launching computer loads into bios: Basically I tried to install and dual boot linux mint, but it said 'grub-install failure" and under it said "critical failure" now I can't load into wondows! I need it fixed today but the only flash drives I have are all 4 gb! I need it fixed today because I need to do stuff...
  10. Loading into BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Loading into BIOS: So I have an Acer predator monitor and when I start up my pc and press the delete button, windows doesn't start up, which is expected as it's gone into BIOS, but I have a black screen and an orange light on the monitor indicating that there's no video signal. I was able to...