Windows 10: Urgent! My Computer blacks out once I log in

Discus and support Urgent! My Computer blacks out once I log in in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The last month my computer has been randomly blacking out more and more frequently. No it has come to the point were it blacks out only seconds or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jossen1, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Urgent! My Computer blacks out once I log in

The last month my computer has been randomly blacking out more and more frequently. No it has come to the point were it blacks out only seconds or minutes after I log in. What can the problem be? Is anyone has a solution/explanation to this I would be grateful.

My theories:

About a 8 months ago I had an accident with my laptop were the frame around the screen fell off. I was able to put it back into place again, however, it left some cracks were air and dust could flow into the system. After the accident I started to get blackouts every now and then, but as I ve said more and more frequent the last month.

Also, the laptop is constantly charging while I am playing/working beacause of performance issues, but I recon that has nothing to do with the case, just mentioning it.

submitted by /u/Jossen1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jossen1, Mar 27, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Mar 27, 2020
  3. jds63 Win User

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Dadicator Win User

Urgent! My Computer blacks out once I log in

Laptop or Desktop (Very important) Windows 10 build 14.586 has a very annoying BUG: That causes Black Screen after login:
    To date there is no cure until Microsoft send Update to fix the problem: OK here goes: When you Login and the Screen Goes Black ==>
    Go to your Function Keys for Screen Brightness Chose to Lighten the Screen (This will make the screen Bright) so that you can view it.
    The BUG is that they reversed (via Software) what the Brightness button does -- So it is currently reversed -- "Lighten" makes it Dark -- "Darken" makes it Bright ==> Go figure Microsoft screw the pooch on this one. . . .

This is for LAPTOP -- I have never seen this on Desktops but they are fixed rather than adjustable

Dadicator, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Urgent! My Computer blacks out once I log in

1. Urgent! My Computer blacks out once I log in - Similar Threads - Urgent Computer blacks

2. [urgent] my computer won’t start on black screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    [urgent] my computer won’t start on black screen: My computer won’t start loading on black screen and stuck on the loading screen. I need methods now. How do I go on safe mode? When I start my computer, I see spinning dots on black loading screen but waited too long and this is the part where I’m stuck atDo you think my...
  3. [urgent] my computer won’t start on black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [urgent] my computer won’t start on black screen: My computer won’t start loading on black screen and stuck on the loading screen. I need methods now. How do I go on safe mode? When I start my computer, I see spinning dots on black loading screen but waited too long and this is the part where I’m stuck atDo you think my...
  4. [urgent] my computer won’t start on black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [urgent] my computer won’t start on black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [urgent] my computer won’t start on black screen: My computer won’t start loading on black screen and stuck on the loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-my-computer-wont-start-on-black-screen/3880af6a-8003-48fa-9c29-c5f9a1eabc11
  6. [urgent] my computer won’t start on black screen

[urgent] my computer won’t start on black screen: My computer won’t start loading on black screen and stuck on the loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-my-computer-wont-start-on-black-screen/3880af6a-8003-48fa-9c29-c5f9a1eabc11
  7. [urgent] my computer won’t start on black screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?

Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?: My buddy wants to get the Game Pass for PC but he has his mom's old computer and doesn't know the password. If he logs out of his account on the Microsoft store will he get logged out of his computer?...
  9. Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?: My buddy wants to get the Game Pass for PC but he has his mom's old computer and doesn't know the password. If he logs out of his account on the Microsoft store will he get logged out of his computer?...
  10. Will I get logged out of my computer if I log out of the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming