Windows 10: *URGENT*MY INTERNET HASNT BEEN WORKING AND IVE TRIED TO FIX IT FOR MONTHS SOMEONE HELP ME...

Discus and support *URGENT*MY INTERNET HASNT BEEN WORKING AND IVE TRIED TO FIX IT FOR MONTHS SOMEONE HELP ME... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my internet doesnt work on my asus laptop and it only works via ethernet ive been trying to fix this for AGES can someone help on command prompt with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MoToure, Sep 1, 2019.

1. MoToure Win User

*URGENT*MY INTERNET HASNT BEEN WORKING AND IVE TRIED TO FIX IT FOR MONTHS SOMEONE HELP ME...

my internet doesnt work on my asus laptop and it only works via ethernet ive been trying to fix this for AGES can someone help

on command prompt with ethernet in it says:ethernet adapter ethernet

on command prompt without ethernet it says:media state......... media disconnected

please can someone help me please

:)

MoToure, Sep 1, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Hp pavilion won't access windows 10

Hello i need help my hp Pavilion which cost me a lot of money and i just got it a little over a month ago is telling me that it cant access windows 10 and i have no idea how to fix it and everything ive tried hasnt worked is there any way to contact an
    employee that can walk me through the steps to fix it?

NickBrewer1, Sep 1, 2019
  4. *URGENT*MY INTERNET HASNT BEEN WORKING AND IVE TRIED TO FIX IT FOR MONTHS SOMEONE HELP ME...

both suggestions to fix internet explorer didnt work

both suggestions to fix internet explorer failure didn't work. and I even went on you tube and tried another suggestion too and nothing so far has worked. internet explorer did not work before I downloaded windows 10 either. so I don't know what the problem
    is. can someone suggest something else. I have looked on this forum and cannot find any other solutions. the two answers that were given where together from the same person. I cannot get internet explorer to work at all and we need it to work for Java running
    games in POGO. if anyone can suggest something else, and please don't be technicial or please at least give me step by step directions because I'm a hands on person who doesn't have a degree in this stuff and I consider myself as dumb as a box of rock. thanks
    and God Bless

bwood via the daughter, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

*URGENT*MY INTERNET HASNT BEEN WORKING AND IVE TRIED TO FIX IT FOR MONTHS SOMEONE HELP ME...

1. *URGENT*MY INTERNET HASNT BEEN WORKING AND IVE TRIED TO FIX IT FOR MONTHS SOMEONE HELP ME... - Similar Threads - *URGENT*MY INTERNET HASNT

2. Can someone help me activate my camera on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me activate my camera on my laptop?: For some reason my camera does not show in the apps and I cannot figure how to activate it. I have tried to follow the instructions provided but still nothing. Can somebody walk me through this?...
  3. blue screen please help me ive tried everything i could.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen please help me ive tried everything i could.: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxw9YyEGRrdgXMS3dC89-8Xx1kB https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxw9YyEGRrdgXR8F3ujMoVWofll https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxw9YyEGRrdgXUCs71iSYXMNuie these are my three latest minidumps.they are all the same.im guessing its a driver issue but i cant find what.i did a memomy...
  4. Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help?: A few months back I got a few parts of my computer upgraded, one of them being my motherboard along with my power supply and graphics card. And ever since then, I think it took a few weeks before a message has been glaringly annoying on the bottom right of my screen....
  5. Help me fix this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me fix this: So last week I was fooling with the fonts to install a helvetica, and when I deleted a couple helveticas that I thought were bad, this happened. It's very annoying and the internet is being useless. Can you guys please help? [ATTACH]...
  6. Someone please help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Someone please help me: So for the last week my computer has been having major startup issues. At first it was just crashing whenever i would start it up and open up google chrome but then it wouldnt even get to the login page and now it just stays in a loop of automatic repair and such then when I...
  7. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone help me?: I don't know if anyone can help me with this but I wanna get my old files before I reset my laptop if anyone can tell me how to get my files that I had before I reset my laptop that would help me a lot Thank you!...
  8. Can someone help me?? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE: Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after...
  9. Can someone help me?!? apps not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me?!? apps not working!: Hi guys. this morning i woke up. and all my minecraft doesent want to start up! skype says not responding! help!!! this is really frustrating. 35706
  10. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Support
    Help urgent: Help I bought a copy of windows 10 and now the person is saying they are going to revoke the windows licence can they do this and what does it mean 24535