Windows 10: URGENT! My pc wont boot after installing third party theme

Discus and support URGENT! My pc wont boot after installing third party theme in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! So I installed ultrauxthemepatcher and a luna theme on my windoes 10 classic shell and my pc wont work. It loads a grey screen with a cursor but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ana Rita_384, Jan 30, 2021.

1. URGENT! My pc wont boot after installing third party theme

Hello! So I installed ultrauxthemepatcher and a luna theme on my windoes 10 classic shell and my pc wont work. It loads a grey screen with a cursor but no commands work; i also tried to boot from an usb but it never works it just boots to the pc, i even tried a recovery usb but it doesnt work either... I cant go to bios or safe mode or anything! What can i do, i need to recover my files.... I have tried everything.

:)

Ana Rita_384, Jan 30, 2021

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 30, 2021
  4. URGENT! My pc wont boot after installing third party theme

Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

URGENT! My pc wont boot after installing third party theme

1. URGENT! My pc wont boot after installing third party theme - Similar Threads - URGENT wont boot

2. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer crashes with third-party theming program: Hi,I have been bugged for a bit to notice when I open File Explorer with Stardock's WindowBlinds on, it seems to crash for some apparent reason. This has caused me to stick with the default theme with few changes.I'm using a laptop with Windows 10, an old i3 3120M, 4 gb ram...
  3. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer crashes with third-party theming program: Hi,I have been bugged for a bit to notice when I open File Explorer with Stardock's WindowBlinds on, it seems to crash for some apparent reason. This has caused me to stick with the default theme with few changes.I'm using a laptop with Windows 10, an old i3 3120M, 4 gb ram...
  4. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Installing third party software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing third party software: When trying to load TC2000 financial software I get the following errors: "Called Run Script when not marked in progress", followed by "Called Install Finalize when no install in progress". I have installed this software on Windows 10 machines with no errors. This only occurs...
  6. Installing third party software

Installing third party software: When trying to load TC2000 financial software I get the following errors: "Called Run Script when not marked in progress", followed by "Called Install Finalize when no install in progress". I have installed this software on Windows 10 machines with no errors. This only occurs...
  7. install third party apps

install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  8. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  9. Is it worth installing Aero themes via third party applications?

Is it worth installing Aero themes via third party applications?: Hello everyone, I'm almost done with moving from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and currently, I'm in the process of customising my Windows appearance. So far I've installed open shell and OldNewsExplorer which, seems to work fine on my system. However, I was wondering if it's...
  10. 1607 Dark Theme Third Party?

1607 Dark Theme Third Party?: I mean Dark Theme for ALL the windows of course... 59034