Windows 10: Urgent: Please Help

Discus and support Urgent: Please Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've recently reset my Lenovo IdeaPad 310, but upon trying to install windows, the computer gives me the following message: "The computer restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XredtoonX, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Urgent: Please Help

I've recently reset my Lenovo IdeaPad 310, but upon trying to install windows, the computer gives me the following message:

"The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation."

I have no idea how to solve this. I can't bring up the command prompt (or maybe I've been pressing the wrong keys) and I'm stuck in an endless reboot loop.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/XredtoonX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/XredtoonX, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Urgent: Please Help [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Jan 12, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Rocky Win User

Urgent: Please Help

Help urgent

That would be my guess as well.

Rocky, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Urgent: Please Help

1. Urgent: Please Help - Similar Threads - Urgent Please Help

2. ! URGENT! PLEASE HELP !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ! URGENT! PLEASE HELP !: Hey, Windows Canary Build user here! I had completely forgot I was running on Canary, and I tried resetting my PC via Pause Startup, and it corrupted my laptop’s Canary image, and damaged my hard disk digitally. Every time I reset my PC or turn it on, it goes to Windows...
  3. urgent help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    urgent help please.: I purchased GTA V from epic games and tried launching the game after installation. as you must be aware, it then tries to install rocket games launcher but while trying to install "visual c++ 2015-2019 redistributables" an error displays which goes as...
  4. urgent help please.

urgent help please.: I purchased GTA V from epic games and tried launching the game after installation. as you must be aware, it then tries to install rocket games launcher but while trying to install "visual c++ 2015-2019 redistributables" an error displays which goes as...
  5. URGENT PLEASE HELP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    URGENT PLEASE HELP: How do I know if my laptop is fully cleaned? Windows defender discovered a PUA and I removed the PUA. Yesterday I downloaded Malwarebytes and There is still 1 trace of the PUA, I deleted it. The PUA threat happened months ago and I just discovered yesterday that there was...
  6. URGENT HELP PLEASE

URGENT HELP PLEASE: Windows 11 user, I recently accidentally enabled High Contrast mode. Once I turned it off I found that my ui had gone into a semi high contrast mode, I was able to troubleshoot this however the next problem arised. My contrast brightness was set a really high value and I...
  7. URGENT HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP PLEASE: Windows 11 user, I recently accidentally enabled High Contrast mode. Once I turned it off I found that my ui had gone into a semi high contrast mode, I was able to troubleshoot this however the next problem arised. My contrast brightness was set a really high value and I...
  8. Urgent! Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Urgent! Please help: [ATTACH] I'm having this issue whenever I started my PC and my PC sometime couldn't connect to the https website. Can anyone please help me? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-please-help/1f4837f1-3003-40df-91cb-148128823551
  9. Urgent help, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent help, please: So I bought my laptop back in 2019, and it's been functioning perfectly till date. Today, for the first time, a BSOD shows up with stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I tried booting it to safe mode, it refused to, instead redirecting to the BIOS, where my boot drive isn't even...
  10. Please help urgent!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please help urgent!: I constantly get black screens while doing random things on my cpu. I get a error of "Event id: 10016 The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and...