Windows 10: URGENT PLEASE HELP

Discus and support URGENT PLEASE HELP in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I know if my laptop is fully cleaned? Windows defender discovered a PUA and I removed the PUA. Yesterday I downloaded Malwarebytes and There is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sofi_ :, Oct 3, 2022.

1. sofi_ : Win User

URGENT PLEASE HELP

How do I know if my laptop is fully cleaned? Windows defender discovered a PUA and I removed the PUA. Yesterday I downloaded Malwarebytes and There is still 1 trace of the PUA, I deleted it. The PUA threat happened months ago and I just discovered yesterday that there was still a trace. Please Help!! Is my computer cleaned now? I'm so worried pls help me! This is urgent!

:)

sofi_ :, Oct 3, 2022
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

URGENT PLEASE HELP [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Oct 3, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 3, 2022
  4. Rocky Win User

URGENT PLEASE HELP

Help urgent

That would be my guess as well.

Rocky, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

URGENT PLEASE HELP

1. URGENT PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - URGENT PLEASE HELP

2. ! URGENT! PLEASE HELP !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ! URGENT! PLEASE HELP !: Hey, Windows Canary Build user here! I had completely forgot I was running on Canary, and I tried resetting my PC via Pause Startup, and it corrupted my laptop’s Canary image, and damaged my hard disk digitally. Every time I reset my PC or turn it on, it goes to Windows...
  3. urgent help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    urgent help please.: I purchased GTA V from epic games and tried launching the game after installation. as you must be aware, it then tries to install rocket games launcher but while trying to install "visual c++ 2015-2019 redistributables" an error displays which goes as...
  4. urgent help please.

urgent help please.: I purchased GTA V from epic games and tried launching the game after installation. as you must be aware, it then tries to install rocket games launcher but while trying to install "visual c++ 2015-2019 redistributables" an error displays which goes as...
  5. URGENT HELP PLEASE

URGENT HELP PLEASE: Windows 11 user, I recently accidentally enabled High Contrast mode. Once I turned it off I found that my ui had gone into a semi high contrast mode, I was able to troubleshoot this however the next problem arised. My contrast brightness was set a really high value and I...
  6. URGENT HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP PLEASE: Windows 11 user, I recently accidentally enabled High Contrast mode. Once I turned it off I found that my ui had gone into a semi high contrast mode, I was able to troubleshoot this however the next problem arised. My contrast brightness was set a really high value and I...
  7. Urgent: Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent: Please Help: I've recently reset my Lenovo IdeaPad 310, but upon trying to install windows, the computer gives me the following message: "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart...
  8. Urgent! Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Urgent! Please help: [ATTACH] I'm having this issue whenever I started my PC and my PC sometime couldn't connect to the https website. Can anyone please help me? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-please-help/1f4837f1-3003-40df-91cb-148128823551
  9. Urgent help, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent help, please: So I bought my laptop back in 2019, and it's been functioning perfectly till date. Today, for the first time, a BSOD shows up with stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I tried booting it to safe mode, it refused to, instead redirecting to the BIOS, where my boot drive isn't even...
  10. Please help urgent!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please help urgent!: I constantly get black screens while doing random things on my cpu. I get a error of "Event id: 10016 The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and...