Windows 10: Urgent Please

Discus and support Urgent Please in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; each time I try to set up any program to the laptop, it asks for the PIN for an old account that is on the laptop. I reached out to my friend who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Noyau, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Noyau Win User

Urgent Please

each time I try to set up any program to the laptop, it asks for the PIN for an old account that is on the laptop. I reached out to my friend who previously had the laptop, but he says he can't remember the PIN, & has no access to the added email address!! I cannot even set up the wireless printer.. I am in big trouble with that laptop. I tried everything to add my account as an admin account, but it didn't work! I need to make my user account as the main admin account for the device.

Any advice or help please?

Thanks in advance.

Noyau

:)

Noyau, Feb 7, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Urgent Please [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Urgent to change the Windows 10 login screen

Please Microsoft...

It´s urgent to change the Windows 10 login screen. It´s absolutelly
    ugly.

I suggest a much more minimalist solution...!!!

Thanks

PauloHorta, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Nosada Win User

Urgent Please

Best replacement card for 5770 ($0-$200)

GTX460, no question. It's a significant step up from a 5770 and it's probably the current price/performance king.

If it's not urgent, I'd wait for the first 67XX benchmarks to pop up. They might be worth the wait and if not, you'll probably get the GTX460 cheaper by then.

Nosada, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Urgent Please

1. Urgent Please - Similar Threads - Urgent Please

2. URGENT HELP PLEASE....!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP PLEASE....!: I had asked question previously please help me I'm rly in bad situation... Help pls.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-wintop_account/locked-out-of-my-own-account/9fd3dd9b-dd6d-405a-b2b3-d6837c992d78 Link to my previous un answered question...
  3. URGENT HELP PLEASE....!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URGENT HELP PLEASE....!: I had asked question previously please help me I'm rly in bad situation... Help pls.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-wintop_account/locked-out-of-my-own-account/9fd3dd9b-dd6d-405a-b2b3-d6837c992d78 Link to my previous un answered question...
  4. I need urgent help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  5. I need urgent help please

I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  6. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent help please. Got hacked I think: I called google searched Microsoft authenticator app and stupidly clicked the first number. They eventually had me search some thing that allowed them to remote control the device. As soon as i realized what happened, I removed their permissions and deleted what they had me...
  7. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

Urgent help please. Got hacked I think: I called google searched Microsoft authenticator app and stupidly clicked the first number. They eventually had me search some thing that allowed them to remote control the device. As soon as i realized what happened, I removed their permissions and deleted what they had me...
  8. Urgent help please. Got hacked I think

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I need Urgent response please help"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Urgent response please help": i have contacted a team from Microsoft about 1 or two week ago, My laptop window defender is goon blank white only giving me a massage to Contact IT administrator, " your IT administrator has limited access to some area of your app. contact IT ... i really need this issue to...
  10. I need Urgent response please help"

I need Urgent response please help": i have contacted a team from Microsoft about 1 or two week ago, My laptop window defender is goon blank white only giving me a massage to Contact IT administrator, " your IT administrator has limited access to some area of your app. contact IT ... i really need this issue to...