Windows 10: [Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available

Discus and support [Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I turned on my laptop and it shows "Something happned and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your pin". I tried a lot of ways, SHIFT+restart to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thảo Vân, Feb 22, 2024.

1. [Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available

I turned on my laptop and it shows "Something happned and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your pin". I tried a lot of ways, SHIFT+restart to do troubleshoot, but there it require me to log in my microsoft account. I did enter my correct password but it keeps saying that it's incorrect.....I guess because my laptop isnt connected to wifi now and no wifi on appear on screen. then i tried with lan cable to get internet connection but it still not workingI DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. PLEASE HELP ME, DONT WANT TO RESET MY LAPTOP even it require login to reset :/Also, I tried to set up my pin o

:)

Thảo Vân, Feb 22, 2024

2. Password option no longer available, PIN was never set, unable to sign in

Pls try the steps listed under the section "Enable the Password sign-in option" in this article (ignore the article's title).

Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 22, 2024
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 22, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

[Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available

Brink, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

[Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available

1. [Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available - Similar Threads - Urgent pls help

2. [Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    [Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available: I turned on my laptop and it shows "Something happned and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your pin". I tried a lot of ways, SHIFT+restart to do troubleshoot, but there it require me to log in my microsoft account. I did enter my correct password but it keeps saying...
  3. [Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available: I turned on my laptop and it shows "Something happned and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your pin". I tried a lot of ways, SHIFT+restart to do troubleshoot, but there it require me to log in my microsoft account. I did enter my correct password but it keeps saying...
  4. Something happened and your PIN isn't available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available.: Unable to login at all even in safe mode. Tried to reset PC but no option to keep my app/programs. Windows hello cant lod camera.No recovery point was created...
  5. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available: When I open my laptop and try to log in it says something happened and your pin isn't availableI tried restarting and turning off my laptopIt started happening after I tried to reset my laptop because it was bluescreening and when I tried to reset it it didn't work and then...
  6. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

Something happened and your PIN isn't available: Something happened and your PIN isn't available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/3e7a52b4-56e1-44c0-ad00-62924e2ff901
  7. Something happened and your pin isn't available, help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your pin isn't available, help!: My son was having some issues with his computer. So I used msconfig to do a selective startup. Now when the computer boots it says "something happened and you pin isn't available" with the only option to "set up my pin" that does absolutely nothing when I click it. So I...
  8. Something happened and your pin isn't available, help!

Something happened and your pin isn't available, help!: My son was having some issues with his computer. So I used msconfig to do a selective startup. Now when the computer boots it says "something happened and you pin isn't available" with the only option to "set up my pin" that does absolutely nothing when I click it. So I...
  9. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

Something happened and your PIN isn't available: ...Click to set up your PIN again.But if I click that I see Just a moment... and nothing really happens and Windows goes back to the Something happened. How do I get a working Windows 11 system?...
  10. Something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something happened and your pin isn't available: I cant sign in to my laptop because it says that.There is no wifi button in lockscreen and i tried to connect in LAN portI tried also to reset and startup repair and it doesntThanks for helping...