Urgent Query regarding windows upgrade

Discus and support Urgent Query regarding windows upgrade in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; i have recently installed fresh windows 7 sp1 on my lappy and registered it and installed all updates etc. but i dont want to stay on 7 rather i want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by n70shan, Jun 7, 2015.

1. n70shan Win User

i have recently installed fresh windows 7 sp1 on my lappy and registered it and installed all updates etc. but i dont want to stay on 7 rather i want to upgrade to windows 8.1 so can i do it? How ?
    or should i have to wait for windows 10 upgrade available on 29 july ?? Thanks

:)

n70shan, Jun 7, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa Win User

Query regarding Windows 10 upgrade

The Reservation App indicates I have incompatible hardware (ie. CPU, Video Card, Printer) and/or software, what should I do?

You can check the software developer and hardware vendor for the latest updates before performing the upgrade.

UPDATE: Please review the following article by Barb Bowman (Microsoft
    MVP) for solutions to this problem.

Is my graphics display or Bluetooth device compatible with Windows
    10? The readiness report showed it was not.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 7, 2015
  3. Mikale Win User
    Queries regarding Windows 10 Upgrade

Many, many thanks Andre Da Costa,

That has answered my query precisely. I thought there may be an ISO file. This will make it easier for me to Dual-boot my 8.1 Laptop, I didn't really want to lose my Windows 7 Pro PC as there are quite a few games on it.

Many thanks

Mikale, Jun 7, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

well, you need a license for windows 8.x as in buy retail one or so. id wait for windows 10.

batlhilz, Jun 7, 2015
  5. n70shan Win User
    so if i dont buy windows 8, can i still be able to upgrade to windows 10 for free?

n70shan, Jun 7, 2015
  6. CalBear37 Win User
    Windows 7 with all the latest updates is good to go for Windows 10.

CalBear37, Jun 7, 2015
  7. batlhilz Win User
    ^
    what he said *Smile

batlhilz, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Urgent Query regarding windows upgrade - Similar Threads - Urgent Query regarding

1. Urgent help: Did I break my system?

in Windows 10 Support
    Urgent help: Did I break my system?: Hi, I wanted to change my user account name cause it sounded ridiculous. I could not find an option in the Control Panel so I followed the 4th method under this link: Change User Name of Account in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials In short I did Win+R, netplwiz, clicked on...
  2. 90% + RAM Usage on boot up after April update. Urgent help needed.

in Windows 10 Support
    90% + RAM Usage on boot up after April update. Urgent help needed.: Hey Folks, Pretty much out of ideas when it comes to fixing this issue. I require my PC for my job as I'm a full time streamer but having my memory locked at 99% all the time is making my content unwatchable. I've tried to find fixes for Win 10 mem leak but all the forum...
  3. Need urgent help with google sheets, simple thing but I can't figure

in Windows 10 Support
    Need urgent help with google sheets, simple thing but I can't figure: Screenshot - 14b5f18764373231ba8973faac604cc5 - Gyazo How , please, people. I'm in a rush, need to use this. Its all very nice withotu having to scroll to bottom or right side, all nice and thight and you can't write outside of it, this is what I want to do with my...
  4. Urgent help needed - how to revert a bulk image name process?

in Windows 10 Support
    Urgent help needed - how to revert a bulk image name process?: Apologies - the Urgent in this is only because I'm unsure whether any action may need to be done before I close down in about 6 hours or so. Basically my problem began in Picasa 3 where I watched a short vid then decided to change the filename. That done I closed the...
  5. URGENT! PIN/FACE Password error 0x80070032

in Windows 10 Support
    URGENT! PIN/FACE Password error 0x80070032: So I have 3 accounts on my Windows 10 laptop. One of them is administrator and the rest (2) are Standard. They are all local accounts. The problem is that I forgot my Password for the administrator account. So, instead of typing the password, I usually just type the PIN or...
  6. Can I upgrade my computer to 64 bit? (Urgent)

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I upgrade my computer to 64 bit? (Urgent): So, I recently discovered Overwatch at a friend's house, and I really want to get it on my PC. However, my Windows 10 system info app says I have a 32 bit processor, but the new Windows 10 settings says I have a 64 bit. Overwatch requires a 64 bit version of Windows to run,...
  7. Quick urgent help.... Heavy sensitive data at risk... Guys pls

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick urgent help.... Heavy sensitive data at risk... Guys pls: I tried updating to fall creators update through official windows update... 1st time it failed... Retried.. It was installed upto 44% & restarted laptop saying 'No OS installed'. I did a recovery drive from another laptop... & tried clean installing as nothing important was...
Urgent Query regarding windows upgrade solved