Windows 10: Urgent Query regarding windows upgrade

Discus and support Urgent Query regarding windows upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i have recently installed fresh windows 7 sp1 on my lappy and registered it and installed all updates etc. but i dont want to stay on 7 rather i want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by n70shan, Jun 7, 2015.

1. n70shan Win User

Urgent Query regarding windows upgrade

i have recently installed fresh windows 7 sp1 on my lappy and registered it and installed all updates etc. but i dont want to stay on 7 rather i want to upgrade to windows 8.1 so can i do it? How ?
    or should i have to wait for windows 10 upgrade available on 29 july ?? Thanks

:)

n70shan, Jun 7, 2015

2. Query regarding Windows 10 upgrade

The Reservation App indicates I have incompatible hardware (ie. CPU, Video Card, Printer) and/or software, what should I do?

You can check the software developer and hardware vendor for the latest updates before performing the upgrade.

UPDATE: Please review the following article by Barb Bowman (Microsoft
    MVP) for solutions to this problem.

Is my graphics display or Bluetooth device compatible with Windows
    10? The readiness report showed it was not.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 7, 2015
  3. Mikale Win User
    Queries regarding Windows 10 Upgrade

Many, many thanks Andre Da Costa,

That has answered my query precisely. I thought there may be an ISO file. This will make it easier for me to Dual-boot my 8.1 Laptop, I didn't really want to lose my Windows 7 Pro PC as there are quite a few games on it.

Many thanks

Mikale, Jun 7, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

well, you need a license for windows 8.x as in buy retail one or so. id wait for windows 10.

batlhilz, Jun 7, 2015
  5. n70shan Win User
    so if i dont buy windows 8, can i still be able to upgrade to windows 10 for free?

n70shan, Jun 7, 2015
  6. CalBear37 Win User
    Windows 7 with all the latest updates is good to go for Windows 10.

CalBear37, Jun 7, 2015
  7. batlhilz Win User
    ^
    what he said *Smile

batlhilz, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Urgent Query regarding windows upgrade - Similar Threads - Urgent Query regarding

2. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.: PC health check is showing that my laptop is not compatible with windows 11 stating that my processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U is not supported. But this processor is present in 'Windows Processor Requirements' list. Why this has happened?Device name: DESKTOP-JPER3FH Processor:...
  3. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.: PC health check is showing that my laptop is not compatible with windows 11 stating that my processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U is not supported. But this processor is present in 'Windows Processor Requirements' list. Why this has happened?Device name: DESKTOP-JPER3FH Processor:...
  4. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Query regarding upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Query regarding upgrading original windows 8.1 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Query regarding upgrading original windows 8.1 to windows 10: Hi Team, I have the original Windows 8.1 on my HP Laptop and if I upgrade it to Windows 10 as I am getting windows to upgrade will windows 10 remain original in this case? Regards, Mukul Gupta...
  7. Query regarding updates

Query regarding updates: Hello, I have a Lenovo PC ideapad S340 14IIL, which offers me system updates, like BIOS updates. Can I download these system updates, while also using Windows updates? Or is Windows update enough for my PC? Thanks....
  8. Query regarding Windows 10 purchase

Query regarding Windows 10 purchase: i am a senior citizen, and disable , What is the lowest price I can install windows 10 ***Modified title from: disable*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-regarding-windows-10-purchase/28c256bc-7a81-410c-b3c3-cd1c8c997cee
  9. Important query regarding Windows 10 upgrade

Important query regarding Windows 10 upgrade: Currently I'm using a 64-bit Windows 8.1 laptop. I want to upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 for which I want to know that how much free space in C drive and how much Internet data will be required for the upgrade? Please resolve my query....
  10. A query regarding Win7 upgrade to Win10

A query regarding Win7 upgrade to Win10: Thanks to reading the various messages on this excellent forum I've cleared up some initial queries. I'm one of those folk who availed of the free upgrade to Win10 Pro from Win7 Pro. Reassuredly I've read on here that doing a clean install of Win10 from a downloaded ISO (I'll...