Windows 10: URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!! I cannot find an important ppt that was worked on this past...

Discus and support URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!! I cannot find an important ppt that was worked on this past... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I recover a ppt presentation that I was working on within the past week but can no longer find? VERY IMPORTANT WITH A DEADLINE FOR 4/16... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NicoleGrant3, Apr 11, 2022.

1. URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!! I cannot find an important ppt that was worked on this past...

How do I recover a ppt presentation that I was working on within the past week but can no longer find? VERY IMPORTANT WITH A DEADLINE FOR 4/16 PLEASE!!!

:)

NicoleGrant3, Apr 11, 2022

2. PPT WP8.1

What possible reason caused me.to have to get someone to email me a blank PPT with a requested title for me to create a new PPT. It's time consuming,creating obligations and worst of all sloppy.

DavidLRogers, Apr 11, 2022
  3. Windows 10 - how to open an XML file by default USING the correct M/S program (XLS, DOC or PPT)?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

I suggest you to open XLS, DOC, XML or PPT file formats in the latest Microsoft office application available.

To open the XLS, DOC, XML or PPT file formats in Microsoft office as default program follow these steps below:

• Type Default programs in the search bar on Windows 10.
    • Associate a file type or protocol with a program under
      Choose the program that Windows use by default in the Default Program
      Window.
    • Select the .xml file type in the Associate a file type or protocol with a program
      Window and click on Ok.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Apr 11, 2022
  4. Ruz San Win User

URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!! I cannot find an important ppt that was worked on this past...

importing photos

Thank you for clearing that out. It looks like you are importing the files using the Photos app. When you import photos using this app, the files get imported into your Pictures library. To view these files, refer to these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • On the list of folders on the left side of the window, click on Pictures. You shall see the photos imported from the SD card using the Photos app.

Another option you have is to import the files solely using File Explorer. Here's how you can do it:

• Connect the SD card into the computer.
    • Launch File Explorer.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Locate your SD card under Devices and drives.
    • Double-click on the SD card.
    • Manually choose which photos to move into your local folders. Right-click on each photo and choose
      Copy (Ctrl + C) then go to the destination folder then right-click on an empty space in the window and select
      Paste (Ctrl + V).
    • If you are importing all the photos, you can press Ctrl + A on the keyboard to select all of the files. Copy then Paste them into the destination folder.
    • If you are importing selective photos, hold the Ctrl key while clicking on the photos you want to copy. This will let you choose a number of photos instead of selecting all of them like what Step 7 suggests.

Once you're able to get the hang of the tricks, importing photos will not be a challenge anymore.

Tell us which method works best for you.

We're here if you need more help.

Ruz San, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!! I cannot find an important ppt that was worked on this past...

1. URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!! I cannot find an important ppt that was worked on this past... - Similar Threads - URGENT REQUEST PLEASE

2. Urgent please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent please: Hello, I have a strange question and I didn't know which was the correct topic for it but please help me, because I want to know the truth, that's why I'm asking for the help of the experts here. Three weeks ago my laptop hinge gave out even though it was relatively new Dell...
  3. Urgent please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent please: Hello, I have a strange question and I didn't know which was the correct topic for it but please help me, because I want to know the truth, that's why I'm asking for the help of the experts here. Three weeks ago my laptop hinge gave out even though it was relatively new Dell...
  4. Hello, i urgently need to Find a ppt created and worked it întors zip files and Saved it in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i urgently need to Find a ppt created and worked it întors zip files and Saved it in...: I have saved it întors appdata local temp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-urgently-need-to-find-a-ppt-created-and/eabfa5a0-fe6b-432a-8bfa-92a5e4f35293
  5. Hello, i urgently need to Find a ppt created and worked it întors zip files and Saved it in...

Hello, i urgently need to Find a ppt created and worked it întors zip files and Saved it in...: I have saved it întors appdata local temp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-urgently-need-to-find-a-ppt-created-and/eabfa5a0-fe6b-432a-8bfa-92a5e4f35293
  6. Hello, i urgently need to Find a ppt created and worked it întors zip files and Saved it in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!! I cannot find an important ppt that was worked on this past...

URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!! I cannot find an important ppt that was worked on this past...: How do I recover a ppt presentation that I was working on within the past week but can no longer find? VERY IMPORTANT WITH A DEADLINE FOR 4/16 PLEASE!!!...
  8. URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!! I cannot find an important ppt that was worked on this past...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!! I cannot find an important ppt that was worked on this past...: How do I recover a ppt presentation that I was working on within the past week but can no longer find? VERY IMPORTANT WITH A DEADLINE FOR 4/16 PLEASE!!!...
  9. Urgent Please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Urgent Please: each time I try to set up any program to the laptop, it asks for the PIN for an old account that is on the laptop. I reached out to my friend who previously had the laptop, but he says he can't remember the PIN, & has no access to the added email address!! I cannot even set...
  10. urgent help requested

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    urgent help requested: My Father in Laws laptop has been stolen. Tried to log in to his outlook act. today to change the password - too late - the thief has already accessed. How can I delete the account now? thanks...