Windows 10: Urgent solution required for logon server issue of client systems

Discus and support Urgent solution required for logon server issue of client systems in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We are facing issue with domain users in Mumbai campus shows logon server to other ADC's. Because of that our FSSO is not working. After running below... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DnyaneshAmup, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Urgent solution required for logon server issue of client systems

We are facing issue with domain users in Mumbai campus shows logon server to other ADC's. Because of that our FSSO is not working. After running below command my logon server shows other location ADC server. Command - echo %logonserver%

:)

DnyaneshAmup, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Urgent solution required for logon server issue of client systems [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Feb 11, 2021
  3. MrLarkins Win User
    Client Service Logon Failure

I am having trouble getting a Client Service (SageTV) to logon.

System: Windows 10, Java 8.,

I have tried to start it manually.

I have verified the password on the account matches that which the service uses to logon.

I have reset both several times to match.

The client service in question will start using Local Machine, but I need the service to have access to network drives, so it must logon using a real user. Suggestions?

MrLarkins, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Urgent solution required for logon server issue of client systems

Group Policy Server client

Hi Pips,

Thanks for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• What is the exact issues you are facing on Group Policy Server client?
    • Do you get any error message/error code on logging in into the user profile?
    • Which “Recovery properties” did you try?

We are not clear on the exact issue you are facing regarding Group Policy Server client. Write to us the detailed description of the issue along with the answers to the above questions for further assistance.

Meanwhile, run SFC scan on the PC by following the steps below and check for the presence of corrupted or missing system files and folders.

SFC scan is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.

Step 1: Open an Administrator command prompt
    window by

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Command Prompt (Admin) option.
    • Click on Yes and continue. Provide administrator password if prompted.
    • Check if it says Administrator: Command Prompt at the top of the command prompt window.

Step 2: Type sfc /scannow command in the
    CMD Prompt.

Step 3: Close the command window and check if the issue is resolved.

Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Urgent solution required for logon server issue of client systems

1. Urgent solution required for logon server issue of client systems - Similar Threads - Urgent solution required

2. URGENT HELP REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP REQUIRED: ASUS XM407MA screen at boot-up. How can I remedy this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-help-required/247576f8-41c4-4167-b52c-af1ad0de713a
  3. URGENT HELP REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URGENT HELP REQUIRED: ASUS XM407MA screen at boot-up. How can I remedy this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-help-required/247576f8-41c4-4167-b52c-af1ad0de713a
  4. URGENT HELP REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!!: My hp notebook only charges till 99%, not till 100%. The hp support assistant tells me to calibrate my battery. The hp hardware diagnostic shows me the test is cancelled. my windows 11 22h2 drain faster too....
  6. Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!!: My hp notebook only charges till 99%, not till 100%. The hp support assistant tells me to calibrate my battery. The hp hardware diagnostic shows me the test is cancelled. my windows 11 22h2 drain faster too....
  7. How to setup FTP server without requiring client login ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to setup FTP server without requiring client login ?: Is it possible to set FTP Server for client on same WiFi Network without requiring client login ?I need to transfer via WiFi audio files to a iPod Touch which can no longer login my Apple account.In the "Authorization" section, use the drop-down menu, and select Specified...
  8. Client System Login issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Client System Login issue: Hi Member, I need a help here: we have 2 network in our org. Group A . 192.168.0.0/23512-IP & Group B. 150.0.0.0/16 Group A ip address use for general & Group B ip address use for other application 25 user only In Group A IP address we created DC and all system are...
  9. urgent help required

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    urgent help required: I was working on a file in my download folder abd suddenly all the files and documents have vanished and I didnt delete them . I have no backup and there were many important files . Please help .I was working on a file in my download folder abd suddenly all the files and...
  10. Client Service Logon Failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Client Service Logon Failure: I am having trouble getting a Client Service (SageTV) to logon. System: Windows 10, Java 8., I have tried to start it manually. I have verified the password on the account matches that which the service uses to logon. I have reset both several times to match. The...