Windows 10: URGENT! System problem!! Audio not working even after changing to new internal speakers,...

Discus and support URGENT! System problem!! Audio not working even after changing to new internal speakers,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,Please could a Microsoft technician contact me! The audio has stopped working on my computer its quite a new macine, and Dell just changed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dr Matt Yoxall, Aug 17, 2021.

1. URGENT! System problem!! Audio not working even after changing to new internal speakers,...

Hi,Please could a Microsoft technician contact me! The audio has stopped working on my computer its quite a new macine, and Dell just changed the internal speakers today to ensure it was not the hardware. Also, my Primary Email account has stopped working in Outlook it is working on my other devices and old machine and Microsoft Edge cannot remember anything and keeps telling me 'Something is Wrong'. This all happened pretty much simultaneously on the evening of August 15th AEST.I do not think this a hardware issue. It is a system issue and I have been deferred here by Microsoft customer

:)

Dr Matt Yoxall, Aug 17, 2021

2. Internal Conexant Audio speakers are "unconnected"

Hi,

For further assistance regarding the "unconnected" status of your internal audio speaker, we would like to gather more information:

• Was the update installed manually or automatically?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Switching off internal computer speakers

This is a subject that has been raised before but Microsoft seems to refuse to answer. As a result of a previous update to Windows 10, the internal computer speakers work as well as the external sound system. There is no apparent way to switch off the
    internal speakers and just have the external sound system working. A previous contributor suggested that Microsoft had a solution to this bug but wouldn't elaborate. This seemed very childish.

I ask the question again: Could someone give a step by step process for switching off internal computer speakers AND leaving the external speakers working. I have tried every setting but nothing fixes the problem. Surely this isn't rocket science and
    it would be easy for Microsoft to write a bug fix???

Lack of action just infuriates users unnecessarily.

JohnTrevorXX, Aug 17, 2021
  4. URGENT! System problem!! Audio not working even after changing to new internal speakers,...

Internet Audio Playing Through Internal Speaker

Hello,

Audio driver conflict is one of the possible causes of this audio issue that you're experiencing. To properly troubleshoot the issue, kindly verify the following:

• Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue, such as installing a specific update?
    • Have you already tried checking your speaker connections for loose cables or wrong jack?
    • What about checking the power and volume levels, and try turning all the volume controls up?
    • Have you also tried connecting your external speaker to another computer or connecting other speakers to your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps you've tried?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

URGENT! System problem!! Audio not working even after changing to new internal speakers,...

1. URGENT! System problem!! Audio not working even after changing to new internal speakers,... - Similar Threads - URGENT System problem

2. No audio internal speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio internal speakers: Hi there, Recently I was getting my bluetooth hooked up in my windows 10 Lenovo 940 and to send my sound through to my bluetooth speakers I had to manage my speakers and hook them up. Now I am ready to change back to the speakers built into my laptop, but I could not find...
  3. No audio internal speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio internal speakers: Hi there, Recently I was getting my bluetooth hooked up in my windows 10 Lenovo 940 and to send my sound through to my bluetooth speakers I had to manage my speakers and hook them up. Now I am ready to change back to the speakers built into my laptop, but I could not find...
  4. No audio internal speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No audio from internal speakers

No audio from internal speakers: I am running Windows 10 on an HP Spectre x360. My audio driver is the Realtek. Over the past month or so the internal microphone and speakers in my laptop have not been working. Sometimes they work for 5-10 minutes in the morning after I hadn't been on it in a while. After...
  6. URGENT - Audio Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    URGENT - Audio Not Working: Hello everyone, Ever since yesterday my audio and mic have been completely cut. I have both of the Aux cables plugged into the pc but I still can't seem to get my pc to recognize that the headphones are in there and the audio is just playing out of the monitors speakers. Any...
  7. internal speaker/sound system

internal speaker/sound system: my realtek sound is grey out and I can not use the system speaker, only an attached device, how can I make the internal sound/speaker operational again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-speakersound-system/7098f10f-1d68-4301-900a-e3da88fb88b7
  8. Realtek Audio Internal Speakers Not Working

Realtek Audio Internal Speakers Not Working: I have an ASUS all-in-one, running Windows 10. This is the second time I ran into this issue. After the first time, I factory reset my computer and started from scratch. The speakers worked for a while. After my computer updated, I lost sound again. Headphones and Bluetooth...
  9. Internal Speakers not working

Internal Speakers not working: For awhile now whenever I'd join a discord, the group voice chat application, my audio wouldn't pick up until I messed with the settings a thousand times. To try to solve this, I plugged in a headset. For some reason that seemed to wipe out my internal speakers all together....
  10. Internal Speakers not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internal Speakers not working: For awhile now whenever I'd join a discord, the group voice chat application, my audio wouldn't pick up until I messed with the settings a thousand times. To try to solve this, I plugged in a headset. For some reason that seemed to wipe out my internal speakers all together....