Windows 10: URGENT! UNABLE TO LOGIN TO GOOGLE ACCOUNT AFTER LOGGING OUT FROM MAIL/CALENDAR APP - REPOST

Discus and support URGENT! UNABLE TO LOGIN TO GOOGLE ACCOUNT AFTER LOGGING OUT FROM MAIL/CALENDAR APP - REPOST in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Reposting here because it seems no one is going to reply to my Microsoft Store complaint/review. My goodness me. I cannot express in words my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndreHo1, Feb 19, 2021.

1. AndreHo1 Win User

URGENT! UNABLE TO LOGIN TO GOOGLE ACCOUNT AFTER LOGGING OUT FROM MAIL/CALENDAR APP - REPOST

Reposting here because it seems no one is going to reply to my Microsoft Store complaint/review.

My goodness me. I cannot express in words my disappointment with the Microsoft Mail/Calendar app.

I got a second hand Surface Pro 3 back in June. Being a regular user of this Mail app on a friend's laptop that I had borrowed, and pleased with the features it packs, I naturally did not hesitate to login to my Gmail account on my Pro 3.

And what do I get after only a few months? Started off with a notification bubble not disappearing. And after logging out the app just REFUSED to log my Gmail in no matter how many times I tried and tried again. Nothing happens no matter how many times I click the "Google" option and enter my login details. NOTHING.

Ever since then I've been confined to my browser for emails and later the Microsoft 365-bundled Outlook app, which I've been struggling to adapt to even if it works perfectly fine, waiting for a patch to fix this. FIVE updates in A YEAR. NO FIX.

MICROSOFT, PLEASE RELEASE A PATCH THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO LOGIN MY GOOGLE MAIL INTO THIS APP. Please DON'T tell me to reset the app or reinstall or any of that business because I'VE TRIED IT ALL.

:)

AndreHo1, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

URGENT! UNABLE TO LOGIN TO GOOGLE ACCOUNT AFTER LOGGING OUT FROM MAIL/CALENDAR APP - REPOST

1. URGENT! UNABLE TO LOGIN TO GOOGLE ACCOUNT AFTER LOGGING OUT FROM MAIL/CALENDAR APP - REPOST - Similar Threads - URGENT UNABLE LOGIN

2. Can't login to google account in Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to google account in Mail app: In Windows 10 and now after upgrading to Windows 11 I have an issue with login in to my google account in Mail. When I choose Gmail the Google login screen appears, and no matter what I do start typing or just wait, not clicking anything after a few seconds the Google login...
  3. Can't login to google account in Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to google account in Mail app: In Windows 10 and now after upgrading to Windows 11 I have an issue with login in to my google account in Mail. When I choose Gmail the Google login screen appears, and no matter what I do start typing or just wait, not clicking anything after a few seconds the Google login...
  4. I can not login to my other google or outlook accounts in calendar and mails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not login to my other google or outlook accounts in calendar and mails.: So I've bought a laptop yesterday, windows 10. However, I tried logging in my existing microsoft accounts into the calendar and mails but it always notifies ne of some error. I've been trying for hours but I can not find the source of the problem....
  5. Unable to send mails from yahoo and google accounts using mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to send mails from yahoo and google accounts using mail app: From last one month I am not able to send mails from yahoo and google accounts using mail app or other applications blue mail, Thunderbird mail clients. The issue are: i Issue is only with sending mails. Mails are received normally in Ymail and Gmail.ii Outlook account is...
  6. Unable to login in MAIL app with my google account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to login in MAIL app with my google account.: I'm unable to connect my google account with the mail app. After entering login and password, system is showing error code 0x80070490. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-in-mail-app-with-my-google-account/950b48b0-b734-4cae-bed7-40bf70306c92
  7. Mail and calendar app no longer supports Google accounts

Mail and calendar app no longer supports Google accounts: Why does the mail and calendar app no longer support google accounts since to 20h2 os build? Accounts can be added but they dont work. This has worked fine for years! Im really surprised microsoft have done this....
  8. Google account not working in Mails and Calendar

Google account not working in Mails and Calendar: I have a Google account I want to use in the Mail and Calendar App. I can add it, but it doesn't work. In the Mails, no emails will sync. In the Calendar, there is no item under this account, which is not possible as shown in the screen shot. The account adding process goes...
  9. MAIL & CALENDAR APP UNABLE TO LAUCH

MAIL & CALENDAR APP UNABLE TO LAUCH: AM USING THE WIN 10 AND UTNIL UPTO WEEK FOR PAST 3 YEARS, THE MAIL & CALENDAR APP WAS WORKING FINE SUDDENLY ONE DAY IT STOPPED WORKING AND IS NOT ABLE TO LAUNH HAVE TRIED ALL RESET , PRIVACY CHNAGE OPTION ETC... BUT NO LUCK SO FAR CAN ANYONE GUIDE PLEASE...
  10. Unable to add any accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps

Unable to add any accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop. I'm working through some issues but the one that is really annoying me is the inability to add any accounts to the Mail and Calendar apps. I have tried adding my Microsoft account as well as Exchange and other...