Windows 10: Urgent. Unable to view Videos anywhere(interface) on my Laptop.

Discus and support Urgent. Unable to view Videos anywhere(interface) on my Laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, From the other day I'm unable to view any Video on any interface. If I'm playing video on VLC all the video in the library plays but without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ManurshiMrigank, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Urgent. Unable to view Videos anywhere(interface) on my Laptop.

Hi,

From the other day I'm unable to view any Video on any interface. If I'm playing video on VLC all the video in the library plays but without visuals, I can hear the audio though, neither its working on windows media player, a simple green screen comes without audio and in browsers, Edge plays video with green screen with audio but Google chrome simply says unable to play the video on any site. Please help.

:)

ManurshiMrigank, Nov 9, 2018

2. Unable to view or download videos from websites

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community. We are glad to assist you.

To help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, I would appreciate if you could answer the following questions:

• Did you make any specific hardware or software changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular website?
    Internet Explorer 11 comes with the latest version of flash player pre-installed. So, the issue may rest with the particular page having compatibility issues with the Internet Explorer or there may be an issue with the flash
    player configuration settings in Internet Explorer. Hence, I would suggest you to try the following diagnostic steps to get started in the correct direction and check if the issue persists:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to try opening the page in the compatibility view and check if you are able to view the video.

Fix site display problems with Compatibility View

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11If Method 1 does not resolve the issue, proceed to Method 2.

Method 2:

Try the additional steps provided in the following link.

Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Note: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Method 3:

As slightly mentioned in the Method 2, make sure that the necessary add-ons are enabled in Internet Explorer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Tap or click the Tools button
    • In the Currently loaded add-ons list, click Run without Permissions.
    • Look for the following add-ons in the list that's displayed. If any of these add-ons are listed, make sure the Status for each is listed as Enabled.
    • Shockwave Active X Control
    • Shockwave Flash Object
    • Java Plug-in (may be multiple add-ons)
    • QuickTime Plug-in (may be multiple add-ons)
    • Windows Media Player
    Having done the above steps, check if the websites are functioning properly.

Hope this information is helpful. If the issue still persists, please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Anupkarkal1709, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Viewing videos

Since installing the latest Windows 10 updates, I am unable to view any videos. They get loaded (if I put my cursor on the 'line', I can see an individual picture), but the video never runs.

Anyone have a suggestion for a fix?

nancys12838, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Urgent. Unable to view Videos anywhere(interface) on my Laptop.

Unable to View Videos

Since upgrading to Windows 10, I am unable to view videos posted by my friends in Facebook. Someone help???

AnnWright_515, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Urgent. Unable to view Videos anywhere(interface) on my Laptop.

1. Urgent. Unable to view Videos anywhere(interface) on my Laptop. - Similar Threads - Urgent Unable view

2. URGENT!! Unable to Log in to my device....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    URGENT!! Unable to Log in to my device....: Hi there, recently I opened my Windows 10 HP Laptop, only to find that I am stuck on that Log-In Screen.The laptop was not opened since few months, as I was not using it much but I had some valuable data which I need to access now.But when I am opening the laptop, During the...
  3. URGENT!! Unable to Log in to my device....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT!! Unable to Log in to my device....: Hi there, recently I opened my Windows 10 HP Laptop, only to find that I am stuck on that Log-In Screen.The laptop was not opened since few months, as I was not using it much but I had some valuable data which I need to access now.But when I am opening the laptop, During the...
  4. URGENT!! Unable to Log in to my device....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why is my mic interface doing this PLEASE HELP URGENT

in Windows 10 Customization
    why is my mic interface doing this PLEASE HELP URGENT: file:///C:/Users/Owner/Videos/Desktop%202021-08-08%2020-41-47.mp4 the video is above please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-mic-interface-doing-this-please-help/2df4439c-7a81-424f-9e29-1fe4b9de5408
  6. Unable to view videos or post.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to view videos or post.: When I use my mouse and click on videos to play they just spin. And when I click to advance to another page it does not do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-view-videos-or-post/005c5b2c-7eba-442b-9ebc-20efe796b236"
  7. Viewing my Videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Viewing my Videos: Two things I'm concerned with. One: I cannot input in the comment bar in my GAMES, Two: At my PBS website I could not view the videos as usual. background: I was using myKindleHD for almost 3years then I got this HP Laptop repaired and started to use it recently with no...
  8. Unable to view video files on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to view video files on Windows 10: Good day, I was able to view mp4 and mkv files with VLC player. No change was made to the software and no update, and today there is no possibility for me do view any video files. It happened before couple of times, it's the weather I would guess... How can I make this...
  9. Video viewing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video viewing: When I view a video the picture zooms in to a part of the screen and therefore I cannot see the entire picture. How do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-viewing/966a66de-6b62-45f7-b04a-f615001fd1fa
  10. Unable view personal videos windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable view personal videos windows 10: Hi In Windows 7,I had some personal videos saved in my documents.I upgraded to Windows 10. The videos are still in My Documents ,but unable to view them. Any help would be appreciated,on how to get to view them again. NOTE:... I'm not a young gun computer savy person (...