Windows 10: URGENT!!! UNUSABLE WINDOWS 10!

Discus and support URGENT!!! UNUSABLE WINDOWS 10! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi microsoft, This is very urgent. When I log on to Windows 10 Insider build Dev Channel, My computer fails to boot properly, I face a black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TechFixer, Apr 16, 2021.

1. TechFixer Win User

URGENT!!! UNUSABLE WINDOWS 10!

Hi microsoft,

This is very urgent.

When I log on to Windows 10 Insider build Dev Channel, My computer fails to boot properly, I face a black screen and various reboots do nothing. ALl keyboard shortcuts refuse to work except Ctrl+Alt+Del. The login screen loads correctly, It's just that when I log in I face this black screen.

Any suggestions?

:)

TechFixer, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

URGENT!!! UNUSABLE WINDOWS 10! [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

1. URGENT!!! UNUSABLE WINDOWS 10! - Similar Threads - URGENT UNUSABLE

2. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  3. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  4. URGENT HELP PLEASE....!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP PLEASE....!: I had asked question previously please help me I'm rly in bad situation... Help pls.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-wintop_account/locked-out-of-my-own-account/9fd3dd9b-dd6d-405a-b2b3-d6837c992d78 Link to my previous un answered question...
  5. URGENT HELP PLEASE....!

URGENT HELP PLEASE....!: I had asked question previously please help me I'm rly in bad situation... Help pls.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-wintop_account/locked-out-of-my-own-account/9fd3dd9b-dd6d-405a-b2b3-d6837c992d78 Link to my previous un answered question...
  6. Can't access Desktop folder URGENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Desktop folder URGENT: Today, I went onto my computer to find an error message that read:Location is not available C:\Users\mubas\Desktop is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, and then try again. If the location is on a...
  7. Can't access Desktop folder URGENT

Can't access Desktop folder URGENT: Today, I went onto my computer to find an error message that read:Location is not available C:\Users\mubas\Desktop is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, and then try again. If the location is on a...
  8. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  9. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  10. Computer Unusable Video Card? [Urgent]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Unusable Video Card? [Urgent]: See screenshot My computer started doing this randomly while giving me graphic card failure alerts (Nvidia GeForce GTX 590). Now when i start my computer, it looks like this (the lines) starting up and it just keeps restarting until i get a troubleshoot screen or until i...