Windows 10: [URGENT] Windows 10 system failed with Unknow and Strange problems

Discus and support [URGENT] Windows 10 system failed with Unknow and Strange problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hardware and System info: Windows 1903 Home, AMD 3700U, SAMSUNG PM981(using SAMSUNG's driver, NTFS) This program occured in 2 stages, and before that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bill_Huang, Jul 30, 2019.

1. [URGENT] Windows 10 system failed with Unknow and Strange problems

Hardware and System info: Windows 1903 Home, AMD 3700U, SAMSUNG PM981(using SAMSUNG's driver, NTFS)

This program occured in 2 stages, and before that I was using Dacinvi Resolve 16 and Edge Chromium dev in a standard user account .

Stage 1:

At first, i just can't open the start menu or click on the shutdown bottom on the login screen or the logout bottom, and there is nothing wrong with the login process or running file manager or using shortcut like ctrl+alt+delete(as long as you don't press logout), but i can shutdown using win+r to run shutdown command or using cmd, and other programs were as good as usual including Explorer.exe. Rebooting can't solve the problem so i restore the windows to a backup 10 days ago.

Stage 2:

After the restoration, windows completely went wrong. I can't even boot window. Everytime i boot it went blue screen with Critical_Process_Died and no error code. I can't reeset or restore the windows this time for it didn't seem to find windows on C:\ , however the C:\windows was still there. DISM command has "error 2 the system cannot find the file specified". The ssd is healthy and there exist no file system error.

:)

Bill_Huang, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 30, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 30, 2019
  4. [URGENT] Windows 10 system failed with Unknow and Strange problems

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

[URGENT] Windows 10 system failed with Unknow and Strange problems

1. [URGENT] Windows 10 system failed with Unknow and Strange problems - Similar Threads - URGENT system failed

2. Strange problem in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange problem in windows 10: For some reason, when I click on something that brings up multiple options like if I right-click on something in my taskbar, an option will appear selected as you can see in the attached picture, store is selected. The selection will then move downwards as if I was pressing...
  3. Strange Windows 10 Networking Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange Windows 10 Networking Problem: I have 2 Windows 10 Pro v. 1909 PC's and a NAS drive on my network. I have each computers' My Documents folders relocated to the NAS drive. When I open, modify and save a Word file from Computer A to My Documents on the NAS drive, when Computer B tries to read it from the NAS...
  4. Strange audio problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange audio problem on Windows 10: I keep having this strange problem with any headphones plugged into my computer where the audio doesn't work at all but if I mute then unmute the volume while a sound is playing it magically starts working again, but then if I stop the audio on my computer and then try and...
  5. Strange problem with WINDOWS 10 or PC?

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange problem with WINDOWS 10 or PC?: Hey guys my computer wont start up and is constantly going into automatic repair mode. I have tried to factory reset it in the advanced repair options in startup but it would constantly get stuck on "getting things ready". Things to note: Computer was fine last night until...
  6. sudden unknow problem.

sudden unknow problem.: i do not know what happend , one sudden update mass my computer, my visual studio can not work anymore. visual studio output has no right to exec "cl.exe", what it is!, i am crazy ,i have buzy work to finish. [ATTACH]...
  7. A strange problem in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    A strange problem in Windows: [ATTACH] There are in the organization WINDOWS 7 and WINDOWS 10 We recently started to distribute Windows 10 and replace some older computers with WIN 7. Only notes this is about WIN 10 PRO 1903 After an information security survey requested that all changes to REGISTRY be...
  8. Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent+Thread on website problems.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent+Thread on website problems.: This is my 3rd topic about the same problem,I need to make new topic because i can't reply,It says "Oops!Something went wrong" and I can't send anything. License expiration message always pop up,Windows is activated using the CD that my friend gave me,he works in a popular...
  9. Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent: *Old post got deleted (i think,i got thread not found error) so i made a new one* License expiration message pops up,but the windows is already activated....
  10. Strange problem using windows 10

Strange problem using windows 10: Hey friends..I'd really appreciate you to help me with this I just bought a new acer nitro 5 laptop but since I installed windows 10 on it some things seems to be wrong with it; first is about low and blurry graphic of softwares I installed, their installation, working...