Windows 10: Urgent - Windows wont boot

Discus and support Urgent - Windows wont boot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I was tweaking my autoruns in Autoruns program by SysInternals and I disabled 2 drivers on startup. Now my laptop cannot boot, it boot loops. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheMightyPoro, May 13, 2020.

1. Urgent - Windows wont boot

Hi, I was tweaking my autoruns in Autoruns program by SysInternals and I disabled 2 drivers on startup. Now my laptop cannot boot, it boot loops. Is there any way to revert those changes? It was one fastboot driver and one game guard driver.

It is urgent, can anyone please help? I will be so thankful.

Edit: I cannot boot into safe mode, but I can see recovery menu.

submitted by /u/TheMightyPoro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheMightyPoro, May 13, 2020

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    Perform these steps before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, May 13, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 13, 2020
  4. Urgent - Windows wont boot

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Urgent - Windows wont boot

1. Urgent - Windows wont boot - Similar Threads - Urgent wont boot

2. Windows Wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Wont boot: Good Day Microsoft User i wanna know that windows wont boot how can i fix this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-boot/f156cb50-fcf6-429d-ab21-d49a19df6889
  3. windows wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows wont boot: hi, windows wont boot on my new custom built PC. here are the specs and the issue:512 gb ssd recognizedmsi b560m pro-vdh wifi recognizedi5-11400 recognized16 gb crucial ballistix @ 3200 mhz recognizedevga 650 w recognizedissue: i built my pc, had high hopes, and it turned on!...
  4. URGENT! My pc wont boot after installing third party theme

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    URGENT! My pc wont boot after installing third party theme: Hello! So I installed ultrauxthemepatcher and a luna theme on my windoes 10 classic shell and my pc wont work. It loads a grey screen with a cursor but no commands work; i also tried to boot from an usb but it never works it just boots to the pc, i even tried a recovery usb...
  5. Windows wont boot?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows wont boot?: ok so heres what i have done CMOS wiping Reseated cpuno bent prongs or broken ones Re-seated every ram stick in every ram slotthere are 4 Flashed bios updated bios to 3001 i have also tried reinstalling fresh clean windows 10 i have also tried command promp to rebuild...
  6. Urgent: Boot Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Urgent: Boot Error: Hi, Just today, My only operating system windows 10's boot got corrupted, What happened exactly that I was moving some drives places for an unallocated spcae to be near the C drive, It was ready for a restart and then my PC overheated... And as I expected that the PC system...
  7. Windows Unable to Boot (URGENT)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Unable to Boot (URGENT): Hey forum. Recently I chose to buy a new SSD when I began experiencing SMART events with my HDD. I immediately began to clone the drive to my SSD and replaced it only to learn that some Windows files went missing. Basically, the cloning messed up and I needed to revert back...
  8. Urgent help PC wont boot from usb FAT32

Urgent help PC wont boot from usb FAT32: Ok this is the run down; I have two PCs, both Motherboards are ASUS. I have successfully installed OS10 on PC2 but having troubles with PC1. I have got a USB FAT32 and installed that Windows creation tool for windows 10 64 bit PRO. I then switched off my PC inserted my new...
  9. Windows wont boot

Windows wont boot: Hi everyone I will start by telling how it all happend. I wanted to install a new languag pack for cortana on my computer. But after restarting it it would not boot. It would go to to the windows splash screen an show the spinning white dots but it will stay there forever....
  10. windows wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows wont boot: my screen went black in the middle of looking at a document. it wont repair; I cant reset, I cant do a system restore, I cant open in safe mode; nothing. It appears there is a bootres.dll file that is corrupt. I cant find it, or fix it. I'm at my wits end. Please help. I have...