Windows 10: URGENT

Discus and support URGENT in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello i got a counterfeit windows 10 pro, i even call microsoft india and they told me it was pirated. The retail box i received looks perfect in every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by OlajuwonHakeem, Jan 13, 2021.

1. URGENT

Hello i got a counterfeit windows 10 pro, i even call microsoft india and they told me it was pirated. The retail box i received looks perfect in every way and i got it from mainline amazon seller. Only thing was the hologram was not embedded on pendrive blue plastic. It wad just a sticker. Please help me get a genuine windows 10 copy coz amazon is not refunding after i told them and confirm from Microsoft that it was counterfeit. Please help

Best
    Ola

:)

OlajuwonHakeem, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

URGENT [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Urgent to change the Windows 10 login screen

Please Microsoft...

It´s urgent to change the Windows 10 login screen. It´s absolutelly
    ugly.

I suggest a much more minimalist solution...!!!

Thanks

PauloHorta, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Nosada Win User

URGENT

Best replacement card for 5770 ($0-$200)

GTX460, no question. It's a significant step up from a 5770 and it's probably the current price/performance king.

If it's not urgent, I'd wait for the first 67XX benchmarks to pop up. They might be worth the wait and if not, you'll probably get the GTX460 cheaper by then.

Nosada, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

URGENT

1. URGENT - Similar Threads - URGENT

2. URGENT! I really need help with my Touchpad!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    URGENT! I really need help with my Touchpad!: Hello! My touchpad is not working. I have searched all the forums, and looked at other answers to this question, but NONE OF THEM WORK! I am sick and tired or trying to find and download drivers. Therefore, I am asking for help. My ICD 2 Driver has no error, I have...
  3. Windows Corrupted or something. Need Urgent Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Corrupted or something. Need Urgent Help: Hi, I was facing a problem with windows update earlier. And it was not opening in the settings app. So I looked for a solution on google. And in a video on Youtube, after a couple of solutions, it instructed to write the following command in Power Shell Admin-...
  4. Urgent: Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent: Please Help: I've recently reset my Lenovo IdeaPad 310, but upon trying to install windows, the computer gives me the following message: "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart...
  5. lost some apps and app setting and all files(need VERY urgent help)

lost some apps and app setting and all files(need VERY urgent help): So hey I need a very urgent help, just now I wanted to enable Cortana in my Windows 10 and I did it by following the following method- win+r then search rededit Went to here Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search double click...
  6. *URGENT* Windows 10 20H2 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    *URGENT* Windows 10 20H2 Update: Does using option 'Upgrade This PC' in a media creation setup menu, erase data on my disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-windows-10-20h2-update/30d5050b-58c9-40db-b9fe-be481dc13b30
  7. URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM !: PLEASE , i have an urgent problem with activation , i bought my built gaming pc with preinstalled windows 10 pro licensed running fine 6 or more months after the activation got declined for no reason and i was prompted for activation, so i contacted support ,used help ,and...
  8. (Urgent) calculator is opening whenever I press a key.

(Urgent) calculator is opening whenever I press a key.: Hi. I’m having a lot of issues with my MSI laptop, whenever I press any letter on my keyboard it opens the windows calculator? Sounds ridiculous but it won’t stop. I’ve tried multiple restarts and scanned for malware with Kasperky. Nothing is working. The only keys that work...
  9. Internet / proxy & dns virus Please I need urgent help ASAP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet / proxy & dns virus Please I need urgent help ASAP: I've been noticing on my windows pc that the dns keeps on changing to 127.0.0.1 And the proxy as well. I have tried deleting the regs. It does not work and it came back. I tried installing Malwarebytes but it won't install. Avast says there are no viruses. I need a...
  10. Deleted a microsoft account not admin. Urgent need to restore it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleted a microsoft account not admin. Urgent need to restore it.: Hello there! A very happy new year. I just deleted a user account from my laptop currently logged in as admin. I want to restore the account. Is there any way.? The account i deleted was a microsoft account but sync was not on. I need few files really important from the...