Windows 10: urgente

Discus and support urgente in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hola buenas noches he perdido mi cuenta de correo electronico de hotmail y necesito recuperarla como podria hacer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by carinhernandez de araujo, Oct 5, 2020.

1. urgente

hola buenas noches he perdido mi cuenta de correo electronico de hotmail y necesito recuperarla como podria hacer

:)

carinhernandez de araujo, Oct 5, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

urgente [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Urgent to change the Windows 10 login screen

Please Microsoft...

It´s urgent to change the Windows 10 login screen. It´s absolutelly
    ugly.

I suggest a much more minimalist solution...!!!

Thanks

PauloHorta, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Nosada Win User

urgente

Best replacement card for 5770 ($0-$200)

GTX460, no question. It's a significant step up from a 5770 and it's probably the current price/performance king.

If it's not urgent, I'd wait for the first 67XX benchmarks to pop up. They might be worth the wait and if not, you'll probably get the GTX460 cheaper by then.

Nosada, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

urgente

1. urgente - Similar Threads - urgente

2. bitlocker recovery key urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker recovery key urgent: Hi I need help pleaseI need you to send me my bitlocker key through my Microsoft email account cause I am locked out and can't work it's urgent please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-urgent/5f259835-8b56-4ac6-bb74-f9b3c32e0491
  3. bitlocker recovery key urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bitlocker recovery key urgent: Hi I need help pleaseI need you to send me my bitlocker key through my Microsoft email account cause I am locked out and can't work it's urgent please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-urgent/5f259835-8b56-4ac6-bb74-f9b3c32e0491
  4. bitlocker recovery key urgent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help Urgent! My Microsoft account was hacked and all my banking information is on there!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Urgent! My Microsoft account was hacked and all my banking information is on there!: My Microsoft account had gotten hacked through a intricate scam that I sadly fell for. The account in question has had the password, email, and phone number changed, making it virtually impossible to get my account back through proper channels. I am freaking out because I had...
  6. Help Urgent! My Microsoft account was hacked and all my banking information is on there!

Help Urgent! My Microsoft account was hacked and all my banking information is on there!: My Microsoft account had gotten hacked through a intricate scam that I sadly fell for. The account in question has had the password, email, and phone number changed, making it virtually impossible to get my account back through proper channels. I am freaking out because I had...
  7. Urgently request help!! After i open my window11 with connect internet.CMD has fast auto...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Urgently request help!! After i open my window11 with connect internet.CMD has fast auto...: I got a file from a client that is cmd.exe. The customer claims that it is a spec file. I think it's strange. But in the end, my curiosity got too much. After clicking, of course I didn't get any files. But my computer will automatically run CMD and run the code and quickly...
  8. I need urgent access to my laptop. I’m locked out. Please help. Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent access to my laptop. I’m locked out. Please help. Thanks: Hi, I just changed my pincode but it failed and didn’t change. Now when I try to login with my fingerprint or password it says ‘Your pin is required to sign in’ . The setup my pin option doesn’t do anything. It’s not allowing me to type my Pin as well. Please help!!...
  9. I need urgent access to my laptop. I’m locked out. Please help. Thanks

I need urgent access to my laptop. I’m locked out. Please help. Thanks: Hi, I just changed my pincode but it failed and didn’t change. Now when I try to login with my fingerprint or password it says ‘Your pin is required to sign in’ . The setup my pin option doesn’t do anything. It’s not allowing me to type my Pin as well. Please help!!...
  10. I need urgent access to my laptop. I’m locked out. Please help. Thanks

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen