Windows 10: URGENTWindows Error

Discus and support URGENTWindows Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I've experienced this the first time when I watched YouTube on Edge took place on 11 or 12th January. This hapoened out of nowhere. The screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by migeru-kun, Jan 14, 2021 at 6:27 AM.

1. URGENTWindows Error

So, I've experienced this the first time when I watched YouTube on Edge took place on 11 or 12th January. This hapoened out of nowhere. The screen won't update. Tried to force restart the pc. This again happened when I launched edge.

Opened troubleshooting. Restored last system image Automatic, 5 January. The problem was fixed.

2 days later today, I updated again my windows thinking it should be fixed. After updating, I immediately put my pc to restart. Then, this happened again. I got the chance to take a video of this one

:)

2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Thema:

URGENTWindows Error

1. URGENTWindows Error - Similar Threads - URGENTWindows Error

2. update KB4586878 seems to be causing many memory errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update KB4586878 seems to be causing many memory errors: Hi, So I'm still investigating on my side if the latest update really is the problem, but since I updated my windows yesterday pm I kept getting crashes in game playing Magic The Gathering Arena. Well, since this game is not related to Windows, I just decided to uninstall...
  3. Windows 10 Version 2004 Feature Update Failed to Install 5 times with error 0xc1900101

Windows 10 Version 2004 Feature Update Failed to Install 5 times with error 0xc1900101: I'm trying to help a friend install version 2004. It has failed 5 times starting on 6/13/2020 and last time on 1/13/2021. Each time it failed with error 0xc1900101. The logs are on my Onedrive at https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtROLGwfcT1UahOe7BSb9yTrYzU?e=NgkdiC I could not...
  4. Error code 0x00000001/Automatic startup repair on Restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error code 0x00000001/Automatic startup repair on Restart: At first I got the "Diagnosing your PC" and the "Automatic startup repair" screen whenever I restart my computer, followed by "Failing to startup my PC". This only happens when I want to RESTART my computer, not when I shutdown and boot it up again. Luckily restarting my...
  5. Error message 0X8007025D

Error message 0X8007025D: While restoring my system to a previous date I received the following error message 0X8007025D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-0x8007025d/b7db195c-0563-4136-8906-d1e4c059077a
  6. "Automatic Repair, Your PC did not start correctly" Error

"Automatic Repair, Your PC did not start correctly" Error: When I turned on my laptop, there was a prompt that says "something didn't load correctly," The only option was a button "ok" so I clicked it and I typed the password and got it. Then there was a notification that says I need to fix my Microsoft account so I typed my password...
  7. Blue Screen error while starting Rainbow Six SiegeKernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen error while starting Rainbow Six SiegeKernel Security Check Failure: When I started game, my PC's crashing and PC is showing up Blue Screen ErrorKernel Security Check Failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-while-starting-rainbow-six/7c00aea7-5d22-4e0e-9756-214b8344cef6
  8. cvcrwcf/hibdibeb.exe error in c/users/user/app data/roaming/microsoft/windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    cvcrwcf/hibdibeb.exe error in c/users/user/app data/roaming/microsoft/windows: hi getting this on start up any ideas thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cvcrwcfhibdibebexe-error-in-cusersuserapp/96702a8e-9efd-4ad6-af40-7bad42ffd718
  9. Fix PXE-E61, Media test failure, check cable boot error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix PXE-E61, Media test failure, check cable boot error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If your desktop or laptop computer fails to boot and throws the error; PXE-E61: […] This article Fix PXE-E61, Media test failure, check cable boot error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Windows cumulative update KB000000 fails with error 0x00000000

Windows cumulative update KB000000 fails with error 0x00000000: To quote John Lennon: "here we go again". I have a cumulative KBxx.. update that refuses to be installed. Numbers don't matter for my question, which is a more general one. Quite often the advice is to run dism and/or sfc. Also, it is often recommended to empty...