Windows 10: URL link pop-up

Discus and support URL link pop-up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Has the URL link pop-up been addressed or is there a fix for it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mack54Wis, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Mack54Wis Win User

URL link pop-up

Has the URL link pop-up been addressed or is there a fix for it?

:)

Mack54Wis, Mar 13, 2019

2. Fake Java Update pop-up appearing on Windows 10.

Hello James,

Thank you for responding quickly with the status of the issue.

Please reply:

• Did you go through the link suggested in the above post?
    • Which part of the steps are you unable to carry out?

The article shared above lists the steps in a user friendly manner. I suggest you to go through the steps from the link above and write to us for with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 13, 2019
  4. URL link pop-up

Spam pop ups !

Hello,

To help you resolve your concern with those pop-ups, we'd like to ask for the following information:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What were you trying to perform when getting that?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, we suggest that you check this to know more on

how to recognize phishing email messages, links, or phone calls.

Your response will be appreciated.

Marvin Barc, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

URL link pop-up

1. URL link pop-up - Similar Threads - URL link pop

2. URL links in Phone Link not clickable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URL links in Phone Link not clickable: I would like to report that the problem in this post is still there and not yet fixed.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urls-in-phone-link-no-longer-clickable/620a6130-8e51-4d0c-bdfd-a13d6ba6368dWhen a message has a link as in this photo, nothing happens...
  3. URL links in Phone Link not clickable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URL links in Phone Link not clickable: I would like to report that the problem in this post is still there and not yet fixed.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urls-in-phone-link-no-longer-clickable/620a6130-8e51-4d0c-bdfd-a13d6ba6368dWhen a message has a link as in this photo, nothing happens...
  4. Link to Windows Not Opening URLs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows Not Opening URLs: I have the link set up and are receiving notifications on my PC. I recently had to switch to a new messaging/SMS app and everything worked. When I switched back, the notifications/texts on my PC when there are URL's do nothing. No link in the text messages on my PC work. I...
  5. Link to Windows Not Opening URLs

Link to Windows Not Opening URLs: I have the link set up and are receiving notifications on my PC. I recently had to switch to a new messaging/SMS app and everything worked. When I switched back, the notifications/texts on my PC when there are URL's do nothing. No link in the text messages on my PC work. I...
  6. Unwanted URL keeps popping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unwanted URL keeps popping up: I start up clicking on Bing - Google Chrome --https://www.bing.com/?PC=E665-- I then go to --New incognito window—usually to sites that don’t seem to work well on Microsoft After this, an unwanted URL site pops up covering my entire screen The URL is --...
  7. Desktop links changed to .url

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop links changed to .url: Since yesterday a couple of links on my desktop changed into .url files. The icons are not showing and they do not function anymore. For example Portal 2 (steam game) now shows a white icon with the text Portal 2.url. It contains the following information (I changed the GUI...
  8. URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app.: I was wondering why there is a LARGE URL that pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app? It is very annoying. Sometimes you can't even click on the link. Sometimes it covers the entire email. It is NOT a desirable feature. Please have a setting where...
  9. URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app.

URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app.: I like the simple format of Windows 10 mail - the combined emails - clearly showing one's own email addresses to send - Own background picture. Then it was spoilt with the annoying URL popups obliterating the email content, and being unable to send group emails. Are there...
  10. URL / Links in emails blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    URL / Links in emails blocked: Hi all first post. Probably a daft question, but despite all, im struggling to find an answer. Bought this PC new some months ago and since i believe following an update at some time now any URL or links in emails are blocked from opening. - i dont remember this happening...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. link pop up in mail