Windows 10: URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app.

Discus and support URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was wondering why there is a LARGE URL that pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app? It is very annoying. Sometimes you can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdFlower, Mar 3, 2020.

1. EdFlower Win User

URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app.

I was wondering why there is a LARGE URL that pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app? It is very annoying. Sometimes you can't even click on the link. Sometimes it covers the entire email. It is NOT a desirable feature. Please have a setting where the user can disable it.

Thanks.

:)

EdFlower, Mar 3, 2020
  2. jwudgyWI Win User

URL pops up in Windows 10 Mail App when hovering over a link

In Windows 10 Mail app, how can I disable the hover pop-ups when my mouse is over a link in an email? A gray box pops up showing the full URL of the link. This is incredibly annoying.

jwudgyWI, Mar 3, 2020
  3. URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app, August 2016

URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app. This is a question posted more than a year ago and still not fixed as of August 2016. Any new solutions.

Bill _ Harriett, Mar 3, 2020
  4. JimTech13 Win User

I say bring back Outlook Express !

JimTech13, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

1. URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app. - Similar Threads - URL pops while

2. Taskbar not popping up when mouse is hovered over

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not popping up when mouse is hovered over: Hi there.I like to hide my taskbar so I get more screen space. I have 3 monitors and I noticed lately that if there is a window maximized on monitor #2, then when I hover my mouse over the bottom of the screen, the taskbar won't show up. It still comes up if I hit the windows...
  3. Pop-up information when hovering over pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop-up information when hovering over pictures: Is there a way to choose what information shows when I hover over pictures? I don't need to see "Date Taken" or "Availability Status" but I do need to know "Dimensions." It seems different picture folders display different information....
  4. Pop-up information when hovering over pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up information when hovering over pictures: Is there a way to choose what information shows when I hover over pictures? I don't need to see "Date Taken" or "Availability Status" but I do need to know "Dimensions." It seems different picture folders display different information....
  5. Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.: This may have been asked before but is there a way to edit what information is shown in the cursor pop up dialogue box?For example, when i hover the cursor over a jpeg image in windows explorer, a box will pop up displaying info about the file. I want to see more info or at...
  6. Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.

Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.: This may have been asked before but is there a way to edit what information is shown in the cursor pop up dialogue box?For example, when i hover the cursor over a jpeg image in windows explorer, a box will pop up displaying info about the file. I want to see more info or at...
  7. remove pop up window when hovering over icon.

remove pop up window when hovering over icon.: Hi. I've searched help files but can't find how to stop pop up windows when i hover over a taskbar icon. Any help would be appreciated as i find it very annoying. Thanks....
  8. URL link pop-up

URL link pop-up: Has the URL link pop-up been addressed or is there a fix for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/url-link-pop-up/3181b262-6723-4973-bb37-e56d13689321
  9. URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app.

URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app.: I like the simple format of Windows 10 mail - the combined emails - clearly showing one's own email addresses to send - Own background picture. Then it was spoilt with the annoying URL popups obliterating the email content, and being unable to send group emails. Are there...
  10. Disable hover over keyboard shortcut pop up.

Disable hover over keyboard shortcut pop up.: Title says it all. I have included a picture, I want to disable the Shortcut key pop up whenever I hover over an option to click. Preferably in 1 app only, the anki app.[ATTACH]...