Windows 10: usa on europa

Discus and support usa on europa in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i updated my license of win 10 and i think i bought one for usa! can i change it on europa? because i can't buy nothing from microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by StereCatalin, Oct 25, 2019.

1. usa on europa

i updated my license of win 10 and i think i bought one for usa!

can i change it on europa?

because i can't buy nothing from microsoft store

:)

StereCatalin, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

OFFICIAL   Strategy Gaming Thread

Europa Universalis IV | Paradox Interactive

usa on europa EU4_base_game_packshot.png

Europa Universalis IV
    10.0 USD39.99 USD
    • Base Game
    • Europa Universalis IV: The Stars and Crescent Pack
    • Europa Universalis IV: The Horsemen of the Crescent Unit Pack
    • Europa Universalis IV: The Conquest of Constantinople Music Pack
    • All Expansions & DLCs up until May 2017

usa on europa EU4_base_game_packshot.png

Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition
    11.25 USD44.99 USD
    • Base Game
    usa on europa EuropaUniversalisIV_Collection_Packshot.jpg

Europa Universalis IV Collection
    96.07 USD282.57 USD
    • Base Game

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2019
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    Europa Universalis IV

I love paradox but Europa/Vicky just don't have the same fun factor as Hoi/CK

ShiBDiB, Oct 25, 2019
  4. usa on europa

Breakthrough in search for life on Europa

Hubble has spotted giant plumes of water 125 miles high erupting from the surface of Europa, raising hopes it could hold life in a vast underground ocean engulfing the moon.

The new images 'indicate a global saline liquid water ocean engulfs the moon at the present time hidden under miles of ice,' NASA said.

It increases the possibility that missions to Europa may be able to sample Europa's ocean without having to drill through miles of ice.

usa on europa [​IMG]

If the finding is confirmed, Europa would be the second moon in the solar system where water plumes have been detected.

The Cassini spacecraft previously spied jets erupting from the surface of the Saturn moon Enceladus.

The plumes, photographed by NASA's Hubble's Space Telescope Imaging Spectrograph, were seen in silhouette as the moon passed in front of Jupiter. Hubble's ultraviolet sensitivity allowed for the features - rising over 100 miles (160 kilometers) above Europa's icy surface - to be discerned.

The water is believed to come from a subsurface ocean on Europa.

The Hubble data were taken on January 26, 2014.

The image of Europa, superimposed on the Hubble data, is assembled from data from the Galileo and Voyager missions.

The plumes are estimated to rise about 125 miles (200 kilometers) before, presumably, raining material back down onto Europa's surface.

Europa has a huge global ocean containing twice as much water as Earth's oceans, but it is protected by a layer of extremely cold and hard ice of unknown thickness.

The plumes provide a tantalizing opportunity to gather samples originating from under the surface without having to land or drill through the ice.

The team, led by William Sparks of the Space Telescope Science Institute (STScI) in Baltimore observed these finger-like projections while viewing Europa's limb as the moon passed in front of Jupiter.

Edit @carex .....*Big Grin usa on europa :D

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

usa on europa

1. usa on europa - Similar Threads - usa europa

2. Hello. I would like to know if i can buy a windows 10 licence and MS 365 here in the USA...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello. I would like to know if i can buy a windows 10 licence and MS 365 here in the USA...: Hello. I would like to know if I can buy a Windows 10 license and MS 365 here in the USA and install it on a PC in Africa, for instance. ? Will it work just as well as it would in USA?...
  3. Hello. I would like to know if i can buy a windows 10 licence and MS 365 here in the USA...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello. I would like to know if i can buy a windows 10 licence and MS 365 here in the USA...: Hello. I would like to know if I can buy a Windows 10 license and MS 365 here in the USA and install it on a PC in Africa, for instance. ? Will it work just as well as it would in USA?...
  4. Hello. I would like to know if i can buy a windows 10 licence and MS 365 here in the USA...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. i need to buy a french microsoft keyboard in USA. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to buy a french microsoft keyboard in USA. Please help.: microsoft surface pro 4. need french keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-buy-a-french-microsoft-keyboard-in-usa/c02907da-5289-4309-a384-4fdaa1fd5e09
  6. i need to buy a french microsoft keyboard in USA. Please help.

i need to buy a french microsoft keyboard in USA. Please help.: microsoft surface pro 4. need french keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-buy-a-french-microsoft-keyboard-in-usa/c02907da-5289-4309-a384-4fdaa1fd5e09
  7. Usa una configuración de codificación no admitida 0x800705AA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usa una configuración de codificación no admitida 0x800705AA: Usa una configuración de codificación no admitida 0x800705AA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usa-una-configuraci%C3%B3n-de-codificaci%C3%B3n-no/a43a86ac-9f5c-4639-9287-32b21bca63f2
  8. Usa una configuración de codificación no admitida 0x800705AA

Usa una configuración de codificación no admitida 0x800705AA: Usa una configuración de codificación no admitida 0x800705AA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usa-una-configuraci%C3%B3n-de-codificaci%C3%B3n-no/a43a86ac-9f5c-4639-9287-32b21bca63f2
  9. Hey guys how much is a gtx 1050 ti on usa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys how much is a gtx 1050 ti on usa: How much is a gtx 1050 ti in usa i keep research and none of them are giving me the correct answer its its always different and i wanna know what is the highest gt graphics card...
  10. Hey guys how much is a gtx 1050 ti on usa

Hey guys how much is a gtx 1050 ti on usa: How much is a gtx 1050 ti in usa i keep research and none of them are giving me the correct answer its its always different and i wanna know what is the highest gt graphics card...