Windows 10: .USAM virus recovery

Discus and support .USAM virus recovery in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop was attacked by .usam ransomware. My all files have been encrypted to .usam extension. Please tell me how to decrypt all my files. I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sachinbharti1, Jun 19, 2020.

1. .USAM virus recovery

My laptop was attacked by .usam ransomware. My all files have been encrypted to .usam extension. Please tell me how to decrypt all my files.

I have also attached a screenshot of the ransomware threat send by the hacker. .USAM virus recovery f9fe1d75-470d-4940-8a20-168faa18cb49?upload=true.png

:)

sachinbharti1, Jun 19, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 19, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Hit hard with the Data Recovery virus

Sorry you got hit with this, but these things are a part of the scheme of things on the net.

I wouldn't start blaming the A/V & malware removal companies. There is enough out there already... that they have no real need to release anything.
    Also, most, A/V & malware removal/scanner companies have free versions of their apps.
    Superantispyware
    Malwarebytes
    RKill
    combofix
    TDSSKiller
    Kaspersky Virus-fighting utilities
    And, you can google for many more.

This example shows a good reason to have up to date backups, stored where they are secure.
    If you don't have a backup or cannot positively get rid of the critter, then, you may need to do a clean re-install.

You may want to take a look here:
    Remove Data Recovery (Uninstall Guide)
    Simple Data Recovery virus removal guide

Goodluck and hope you get it all cleared up.*Smile .USAM virus recovery :)

95Viper, Jun 19, 2020
  4. .USAM virus recovery

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

.USAM virus recovery

1. .USAM virus recovery - Similar Threads - USAM virus recovery

2. Can recovery drive remove virus?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can recovery drive remove virus?: Hi, I just installed a game from a suspicious website and I got a virus on my laptop. I was wondering if recovery drive could remove the virus on my laptop? I order recovery media from Lenovo website using Lenovo USB recovery creator tool....
  3. Can recovery drive remove virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can recovery drive remove virus?: Hi, I just installed a game from a suspicious website and I got a virus on my laptop. I was wondering if recovery drive could remove the virus on my laptop? I order recovery media from Lenovo website using Lenovo USB recovery creator tool....
  4. VIRUS INFECTION AND RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIRUS INFECTION AND RECOVERY: HOW I GIVEN MY Brother's COMPUTER HOW IT HAS DISCOVERED THE VIRUS Blackmail is now a RETURNED Item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-infection-and-recovery/e75100b5-2724-452b-bf6d-5b1c3a13ebcb
  5. VIRUS INFECTION AND RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIRUS INFECTION AND RECOVERY: HOW I GIVEN MY Brother's COMPUTER HOW IT HAS DISCOVERED THE VIRUS Blackmail is now a RETURNED Item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-infection-and-recovery/e75100b5-2724-452b-bf6d-5b1c3a13ebcb
  6. VIRUS INFECTION AND RECOVERY

7. Running a file after recovery from Usam virus attack

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running a file after recovery from Usam virus attack: I was attacked with a USAM ransomware and then I reinstalled my windows deleting all the data. And then I recovered my pictures from a recovery tool and my videos. Pictures are okay but my videos dont run. What can I do? [Moved from Office]...
  8. Will virus transfer through recovery disc

Will virus transfer through recovery disc: if i make a recovery disc off a working infected computer will my disc be "dirty" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-virus-transfer-through-recovery-disc/c03db280-fcc2-4806-9f26-396ebb216375
  9. USAM ransomware!! i need help!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    USAM ransomware!! i need help!!: in my E: drive, nearly 70% of my files have .usam extension, ive realised that this is a military grade ransomware? please help, i need to decrypt my photos. i have 2013-2020 photos that are really important to me...
  10. Adame Virus File Recovery

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adame Virus File Recovery: To the Microsoft Community! My name is Tony and I've recently got attacked by a virus called Adame. Apparently its purpose was to encrypt files that you use on a daily basis. I can't access them so I need some assistant in figuring out a way to unlock the files back. Here...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. antivirus for usam