Windows 10: USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller

Discus and support USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Driver for USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VeljkoĐukić, Jun 21, 2020.

1. USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller

Driver for USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller

:)

VeljkoĐukić, Jun 21, 2020

2. USB 2.0 Video Capture Device

Hi Garnock,

We apologize for delay in response and thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the driver for USB 2.0 Video Capture Device is outdated.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Do you receive any error message, while trying to use USB 2.0 Video Capture Device?

2) What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to download the latest USB 2.0 Video Capture Device driver from the manufacturer’s website and try installing it in compatibility mode.

Refer to the below link to download the driver for USB 2.0 Video Capture Device.

EZCAP.TV USB 2.0 video and game capture devices

To run a program in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Help with USB VID_0000&PID_0002\6&32FA202A&0&8

Hi Nikolaos,

We suggest that you apply the troubleshooting procedures below:

Method 1: Run Hardware Troubleshooter
    to diagnose issue with hardware if there are any on your computer. Follow the steps:

• Click Start or press Windows logo and go to
      Settings
    • Search for troubleshooting and select Troubleshooting
    • Go to Hardware and Sounds
    • Select Hardware and Devices and click on next, then follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Disable and re-enable all the Universal Serial Bus controllers (USB) controllers.The USB controllers represent the USB ports in Device Manager.

To disable and re-enable the USB controllers, follow these steps:

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Note: You might have to scroll down the list to find this item.
    • Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under
      Universal Serial Bus controllers
    • Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes
    • Reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled

Let us know how it goes.

Kerwin Lee, Jun 21, 2020
  4. USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller

Changed location of captured video

Hi,

If you can no longer see the location option on the capture folder, you may restore your Game DVR Captures folder location settings. After restoring the game DVR Captures folder location settings, then you can change your Game DVR Captures folder location
    again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to restore Game DVR Captures folder location settings

• Open File Explorer.
    • Browse to the Captures folder location.
    • Right-click the Captures folder and select Properties.
    • Click the Location tab.
    • Click the Restore Defaults button.
    • Click Apply.
    • Click Yes to recreate the folder in the old location.
    • Click Yes to move the content of the Captures folder to the old location, and wait a few moments.
    • Click OK.

Note: After you've completed the steps, the Captures folder will return with all its content to its default location: C:\Users\%username%\Videos\Captures.

After performing the steps above, try to change the location of your captured video.

Kindly update us with the results.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller

1. USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller - Similar Threads - USB Video Capture

2. Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output: Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output. I checked sound settings it only shows my laptop speakers. I checked if have deactivated devices doesn't show anything,but it recognises capture card as input sound. The problem is only in output...
  3. Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output: Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output. I checked sound settings it only shows my laptop speakers. I checked if have deactivated devices doesn't show anything,but it recognises capture card as input sound. The problem is only in output...
  4. Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Video Capture

Video Capture: How do I capture video from my Sony Handycam Md DCR-HC65? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-capture/392d225d-41da-4bdd-88bf-0727f995a4c6
  6. Video capturing with usb capture device

in Windows 10 Support
    Video capturing with usb capture device: Hi me again once again I find myself struggling. A few years ago I did some video capture with a PCI card and phono to VHS player which worked fine. Some time back I bought an Easycap usb device as card was in an earlier PC and has gone, I have to confess I cant remember if...
  7. USB video capture card in windows 10

USB video capture card in windows 10: Hi Does anyone know how to do this please? I've just got a new one as both of my older ones will not work. That makes 3 different types now, and I have been going round in circles for weeks now....
  8. video capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video capture: hello, im trying to capture some game footage when i play and every time i got back to watch the videos i just shows a screen shot of when i 1st hit alt windows G and has audio but it doesnt play the actual footage that i was originally trying to capture. i was wonder if you...
  9. USB Video Capture Inconsistencies between W10 and W7

in Windows 10 Support
    USB Video Capture Inconsistencies between W10 and W7: Hi all, Apologies upfront if my information is too sparse but will do my best to capture all relevant information. I have recently purchased the following laptop: HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-cx0162tx Intel® Core™ i7+ 8750H NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti Windows 10 Home...
  10. Video capture

Video capture: Cannot get windows 10 to find the capture adapter, tried everything that I can think of. Would like some help if someone tell can me how to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/video-capture/656aea48-6b7c-4cf9-a0a0-6db5190d2f9c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pilote usb 2.0 video capture controller