Windows 10: USB 2.0

Discus and support USB 2.0 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Windows 10...need a USB 2.0 for RICOH printer...HP PC only showing 3.0 USB ports. Did this change with an update perhaps? Iv'e used this printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bjb4, Nov 16, 2018.

1. bjb4 Win User

USB 2.0

I have Windows 10...need a USB 2.0 for RICOH printer...HP PC only showing 3.0 USB ports. Did this change with an update perhaps? Iv'e used this printer for 2 years with this computer now it wont work. Troubleshooting showing device does not run on USB 3? Can anybody help me here? Thanks BB

:)

2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Help with USB VID_0000&PID_0002\6&32FA202A&0&8

Hi Nikolaos,

We suggest that you apply the troubleshooting procedures below:

Method 1: Run Hardware Troubleshooter
    to diagnose issue with hardware if there are any on your computer. Follow the steps:

• Click Start or press Windows logo and go to
      Settings
    • Search for troubleshooting and select Troubleshooting
    • Go to Hardware and Sounds
    • Select Hardware and Devices and click on next, then follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Disable and re-enable all the Universal Serial Bus controllers (USB) controllers.The USB controllers represent the USB ports in Device Manager.

To disable and re-enable the USB controllers, follow these steps:

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Note: You might have to scroll down the list to find this item.
    • Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under
      Universal Serial Bus controllers
    • Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes
    • Reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled

Let us know how it goes.

Kerwin Lee, Nov 16, 2018
  4. malware Win User

USB 2.0

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400/E8500 and Xeon E3110 Moving to E-0 Stepping Next Month

After moving all 45nm Xeon DP quad core processors from the C-O to the E-0 stepping, Intel announced today that three more 45nm processors will also be upgraded to E-0. The two desktop Core 2 Duo E8400 and E8500 plus the server Xeon E3110 CPUs will all be updated to the E-0 stepping next month. Changes that will come with the E-0 stepping include:

• - CPUID will change from 0x10676 to 0x1067A
      - Power Status Indicator (PSI) is supported
      - PECI implementation change
      - New instructions added - XSAVE/XRSTOR
      - New ISA extension for save/restoring context of x87, SSE, and future processor state
      - New feature added - ACNT2
      - Improved mechanism for determining processor utilization. To be used for more efficient P-state determination.
      - Package change to Halide free package
    The E-0 processors will not require any BIOS updates. They'll be easily recognisable by the new sSpec numbers: SLB9J for E8400, SLB9K for E8500 and SLB9C for E3110.

Source: TechConnect Magazine, HARDSPELL

malware, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

USB 2.0

1. USB 2.0 - Similar Threads - USB

2. Repacing 32 bit os with 64 bit without usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repacing 32 bit os with 64 bit without usb: I have a laptop with Windows 10 home edition 32 bit. My mechine supports 64 bit os. Now i have not an usb to install 64 bit windows image. The direct upgarde isn't possible in 32 bit from 64 bit. How to replace my 32 bit os with 64 bit...
  3. Repacing 32 bit os with 64 bit without usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repacing 32 bit os with 64 bit without usb: I have a laptop with Windows 10 home edition 32 bit. My mechine supports 64 bit os. Now i have not an usb to install 64 bit windows image. The direct upgarde isn't possible in 32 bit from 64 bit. How to replace my 32 bit os with 64 bit...
  4. Repacing 32 bit os with 64 bit without usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...
  6. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...
  7. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Does Media Creation Tool require USB to downgrade from 11?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Media Creation Tool require USB to downgrade from 11?: I saw one article that claims you can just download the Media Creation Tool to install directly on the computer that downloaded it by clicking "upgrade this pc" if you got a new laptop that came with 11 and want to downgrade it to 10, has anyone done that successfully or do...
  9. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER: I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt...
  10. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER: I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt...