Windows 10: USB 2 TB flash drive

Discus and support USB 2 TB flash drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer read this usb drive at one time now isnt reading it. Can anyone help. I checked the drivers and the settings but it hasnt helped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TimothyR2, May 22, 2020.

1. TimothyR2 Win User

USB 2 TB flash drive

My computer read this usb drive at one time now isnt reading it. Can anyone help. I checked the drivers and the settings but it hasnt helped

:)

TimothyR2, May 22, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Transcend Develops 2 TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive

And you thought 128 GB was too much data to put on a flash drive - even USB 3.0 at that? Wait till you see Transcend's latest flash drive developed in collaboration with Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), that claims to be able to hold no less than 2 terabytes (TB) of data! Called the Transcend Thin Card, the drive is about as long and broad as most USB 3.0 flash drives, but is just a little thicker than a Penny. Thin Card models will start at 16 GB in capacity, and will go all the way up to 2 TB. A Transcend representative told Tom's Hardware that an international standard for USB 3.0 thumb sticks has yet to be set, and so it's not been sold so far. Thumb sticks are flash drives that are thinner than the standard USB connector, and slide into common USB ports.

USB 2 TB flash drive 152a_thm.jpg

Source: Tom's Hardware

btarunr, May 22, 2020
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    2 tb flash drive disappeared while doing a file transfer in win 10.

2 tb flash drives, about $1400 usd right now on amazon. Whew.

If you paid considerably less, its probably full.

Amazon has fake ones listed in the $25 range.

'Mike P, May 22, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

USB 2 TB flash drive

install.wim is 7GB, how to make a bootable USB flash drive

This is a method to make a ntfs flash drive.

The trial and error step will be booting using Legacy BIOS...

Code:
    This is the link:
    Guide: How to Format USB Flash Drive Using Cmd - EaseUS

The link did not use active so that is why it is a trial and error step.

zbook, May 22, 2020
Thema:

USB 2 TB flash drive

1. USB 2 TB flash drive - Similar Threads - USB flash drive

2. Can I use my 2 TB USB Drive as a Storage Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I use my 2 TB USB Drive as a Storage Drive?: I have looked up multiple youtube videos and google searchs, But nothing has helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-2-tb-usb-drive-as-a-storage-drive/d49a4f25-e524-4ca9-8a25-6d33faf90d08
  3. Can I use my 2 TB USB Drive as a Storage Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use my 2 TB USB Drive as a Storage Drive?: I have looked up multiple youtube videos and google searchs, But nothing has helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-2-tb-usb-drive-as-a-storage-drive/d49a4f25-e524-4ca9-8a25-6d33faf90d08
  4. Can I use my 2 TB USB Drive as a Storage Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 x64 Seagate 14 TB exos drive USB windows shows 2 TB accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 x64 Seagate 14 TB exos drive USB windows shows 2 TB accessible: Windows 10 x64 Seagate 14 TB exos drive USB windows shows 2 TB accessible, can not access the drive "the parameter is incorrect.The same drive has no issues on an HP g7 laptop with win7 or win10.The PC is having issues have shut down the computer then started it, and...
  6. a new ad on 2 TB usb drive

a new ad on 2 TB usb drive: How should I procede to install as my new F: drive? Installing on my Acer aspire M https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-new-ad-on-2-tb-usb-drive/c1b1abbc-2cca-4976-9118-cb274b007bc0
  7. Win10 with 1 TB+ USB Drives

Win10 with 1 TB+ USB Drives: I have two different 2.5 SATA drive USB cables I've been using for a long time. When I have a 1 TB drive on these cables they are not working in win10. I can create a new volume, assign a drive letter, disk management shows it as online. Formatting fails either in a command...
  8. large 4 tb drive but windows only recognizes 2 TB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    large 4 tb drive but windows only recognizes 2 TB: Trying to figure out a workaround to utilize the second partition on my 4 TB drive. The drive shows an active partition of 2048 GB and an unallocated partition of 1678 GB. I cannot format, activate or do anything as all options presented when I right click are greyed out....
  9. Large 4 tb drive but Windows only recognizes 2 TB

Large 4 tb drive but Windows only recognizes 2 TB: Trying to figure out a workaround to utilize the second partition on my 4 TB drive. The drive shows an active partition of 2048 GB. I cannot format, activate or do anything....
  10. USB 2 Speeds on USB 3 flash drive.

USB 2 Speeds on USB 3 flash drive.: As per title. Windows 10 has already killed an older USB 2 flash drive, now the new USB 3 one only copies files at 20MBps. USB is seriously broken in Windows 10. 32587