Windows 10: Usb 3.0 doesn't work.

Discus and support Usb 3.0 doesn't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello i have a laptop and today i discover a nice problem. So i need to use my graphic tablet for work, so i decide to connect in the same usb port i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdrianUC, Aug 15, 2022.

1. AdrianUC Win User

Usb 3.0 doesn't work.

Hello i have a laptop and today i discover a nice problem. So i need to use my graphic tablet for work, so i decide to connect in the same usb port i connected from 1 year. The tablet did't connect. i decide to try with the mouse gaming mouse with color leds the mouse didn't work too BUT the red light under where long time ago there was the mouse ball was on, it was more strange couse the color leds lights over the mouse didn't work. so all the gaming mouse wasn't working except for this little red light under which i think read the movements of the mouse.I try with my external ssd, ot

:)

AdrianUC, Aug 15, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Usb 3.0  doesn't work. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Bagoguts Win User

Usb 3.0 doesn't work.

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Usb 3.0 doesn't work.

1. Usb 3.0 doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Usb doesn't

2. Mouse not working - Doesn't respond to clicks when plugged into USB port Read for Context

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not working - Doesn't respond to clicks when plugged into USB port Read for Context: Hello. Title pretty much explains my problem. This is an issue I've had for three days so far. And it happened very spontaneously, too. I was working with my editor software that I use to edit audio. I was doing my work as usual until my mouse stopped reacting to my task...
  3. Mouse not working - Doesn't respond to clicks when plugged into USB port Read for Context

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse not working - Doesn't respond to clicks when plugged into USB port Read for Context: Hello. Title pretty much explains my problem. This is an issue I've had for three days so far. And it happened very spontaneously, too. I was working with my editor software that I use to edit audio. I was doing my work as usual until my mouse stopped reacting to my task...
  4. Trying to install Windows 11 from official USB, but it doesn't appear as a bootable device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install Windows 11 from official USB, but it doesn't appear as a bootable device...: Hi all, So I've built the Entry Level AMD build on Pcpartpicker: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/guide/pTgXsY/entry-level-amd-gaming-build I've got Windows 11 on an official USB stick but when I try and install it I get the error that 'This PC can't run Windows 11'. I think the...
  5. Trying to install Windows 11 from official USB, but it doesn't appear as a bootable device...

Trying to install Windows 11 from official USB, but it doesn't appear as a bootable device...: Hi all, So I've built the Entry Level AMD build on Pcpartpicker: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/guide/pTgXsY/entry-level-amd-gaming-build I've got Windows 11 on an official USB stick but when I try and install it I get the error that 'This PC can't run Windows 11'. I think the...
  6. Computer doesn't recognise a usb microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer doesn't recognise a usb microphone: Hello, I've bought my cousin a new headset with an inbuilt microphone Lenovo G20. This headset has 2 wire's. A usb one, which is for the microphone, and the second one is a 3.5mm jack for the headphones themselves. When I plug the 3.5mm wire into the pc, it recognises it as a...
  7. Computer doesn't recognise a usb microphone

Computer doesn't recognise a usb microphone: Hello, I've bought my cousin a new headset with an inbuilt microphone Lenovo G20. This headset has 2 wire's. A usb one, which is for the microphone, and the second one is a 3.5mm jack for the headphones themselves. When I plug the 3.5mm wire into the pc, it recognises it as a...
  8. Computer doesn't recognise a usb microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. PC doesn't recognize usb flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't recognize usb flash drive: PC doesn't recognize usb flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-doesnt-recognize-usb-flash-drive/0a95f9d2-6968-4325-8c66-0e87374ede1e
  10. PC doesn't recognize usb flash drive

PC doesn't recognize usb flash drive: PC doesn't recognize usb flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-doesnt-recognize-usb-flash-drive/0a95f9d2-6968-4325-8c66-0e87374ede1e