Windows 10: Usb 3.0 dosn't work.

Discus and support Usb 3.0 dosn't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello i have a laptop and today i discover a nice problem. So i need to use my graphic tablet for work, so i decide to connect in the same usb port i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdrianUC, Aug 15, 2022.

1. AdrianUC Win User

Usb 3.0 dosn't work.

Hello i have a laptop and today i discover a nice problem. So i need to use my graphic tablet for work, so i decide to connect in the same usb port i connected from 1 year. The tablet did't connect. i decide to try with the mouse gaming mouse with color leds the mouse didn't work too BUT the red light under where long time ago there was the mouse ball was on, it was more strange couse the color leds lights over the mouse were off. so all the gaming wouse wasn't working exept for this little red light.I try with my external ssd other usb flah drivers and to connect my phone and everithi

:)

AdrianUC, Aug 15, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 15, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Usb 3.0  dosn't work. :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 15, 2022
  4. foxslink Win User

Usb 3.0 dosn't work.

USB 3 Ports not working

Hi folks,
    i was trying to copy some files from an external drive using the usb 3 port on my M/B but it doesnt work, i downloaded the drivers from the Manufacturers website but no luck either, am i missing an important step here? i havent checked the Bios yet
    https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z170XP-SLI-rev-10#ov

foxslink, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Usb 3.0 dosn't work.

1. Usb 3.0 dosn't work. - Similar Threads - Usb dosn't

2. Accessing document files from SSD hooked to a USB attachment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing document files from SSD hooked to a USB attachment?: I've been using this SSD for some time now and I have over 300GB of important documents, videos, and photos I need access to but it will show me contents in any other folder. I've tried to every other way, even trying to boot from it even when it used to boot it wouldn't...
  3. Accessing document files from SSD hooked to a USB attachment?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accessing document files from SSD hooked to a USB attachment?: I've been using this SSD for some time now and I have over 300GB of important documents, videos, and photos I need access to but it will show me contents in any other folder. I've tried to every other way, even trying to boot from it even when it used to boot it wouldn't...
  4. How to upgrade windows 732bit to windows 764bit without using cd and usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade windows 732bit to windows 764bit without using cd and usb: I want to upgrade my windows 732bit to 64bit without using cd and USB pendrive. Is it possible? If yes then guide me the steps to follow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-732bit-to-windows-764bit/330d3406-f346-489c-a731-8f8ba17ae00c
  5. How to upgrade windows 732bit to windows 764bit without using cd and usb

How to upgrade windows 732bit to windows 764bit without using cd and usb: I want to upgrade my windows 732bit to 64bit without using cd and USB pendrive. Is it possible? If yes then guide me the steps to follow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-732bit-to-windows-764bit/330d3406-f346-489c-a731-8f8ba17ae00c
  6. How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?: I have only recently converted to W11 Pro from W10 Pro. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse linked via a receiver plugged into a USB port on my monitor. While I was using W10 I could put the system to sleep and later wake it merely by moving the mouse or hitting a key on the...
  7. How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?

How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?: I have only recently converted to W11 Pro from W10 Pro. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse linked via a receiver plugged into a USB port on my monitor. While I was using W10 I could put the system to sleep and later wake it merely by moving the mouse or hitting a key on the...
  8. Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed: Hello,Hope this message finds you all well, Can somebody help me please with regards with the below error I am facing with my Windows 11 OS.One of my Universal Serial Bus Controller drivers simultaneously giving an error even though there's no external driver connected to my...
  9. Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed

Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed: Hello,Hope this message finds you all well, Can somebody help me please with regards with the below error I am facing with my Windows 11 OS.One of my Universal Serial Bus Controller drivers simultaneously giving an error even though there's no external driver connected to my...
  10. How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?: The hard drive on my son's laptop has died. I did not make a bootable USB drive for his computer. If I replace the hard drive, how can I reinstall Windows 11 without purchasing Windows again?I read that I can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..., select...