Windows 10: USB 3.0 drive shows RAW for file system. How can I recover my files?

Discus and support USB 3.0 drive shows RAW for file system. How can I recover my files? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've tried multiple USB ports and different computers. Windows cannot do anything with a RAW as file system. I need to recover my files without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by K4274, Mar 27, 2020.

1. K4274 Win User

USB 3.0 drive shows RAW for file system. How can I recover my files?

I've tried multiple USB ports and different computers. Windows cannot do anything with a RAW as file system. I need to recover my files without formatting etc.

:)

K4274, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Recover data from a RAW partition

I think you should mention that which file system you used. As per of my experience I suggest you Remo Recover utility to recover data from old hard drive. I think it will be helpful for you.

RonaldMethew, Mar 27, 2020
  4. USB 3.0 drive shows RAW for file system. How can I recover my files?

Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

USB 3.0 drive shows RAW for file system. How can I recover my files?

1. USB 3.0 drive shows RAW for file system. How can I recover my files? - Similar Threads - USB drive shows

2. How Do I Recover From a RAW File System?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Recover From a RAW File System?: When the last Microsoft updates were applied something did not go right. Windows provided the RESTORE Screen and proceeded to restore my computer to some extent. Everything seemed okay except for 1of my 4 External Hard Drives. This drive was unreadable. I used DISKPART to...
  3. How Do I Recover From a RAW File System?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Recover From a RAW File System?: When the last Microsoft updates were applied something did not go right. Windows provided the RESTORE Screen and proceeded to restore my computer to some extent. Everything seemed okay except for 1of my 4 External Hard Drives. This drive was unreadable. I used DISKPART to...
  4. RAW file system USB can not be recovered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAW file system USB can not be recovered: Hello everyone! Please help me out!So I have a Kingston USB 3.0 32GB. I used Ventoy to create a multi-boot USB. But after the program ran successfully, the USB could not be accessible: "You need to format the disk in drive F: before you can use it"I checked the status in Disk...
  5. RAW file system USB can not be recovered

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAW file system USB can not be recovered: Hello everyone! Please help me out!So I have a Kingston USB 3.0 32GB. I used Ventoy to create a multi-boot USB. But after the program ran successfully, the USB could not be accessible: "You need to format the disk in drive F: before you can use it"I checked the status in Disk...
  6. RAW file system USB can not be recovered

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. USB File System is RAW

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB File System is RAW: Dear Microsof Community please help me with my problem. My USB OTG suddenly got an error saying "you need to format the disk in drive F: before you can use it" I tried using EaseUs, but other than that I did not try anymore 3rd party application, since majority of them has to...
  8. How to Recover a Raw Drive no data file recovery needed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Recover a Raw Drive no data file recovery needed: Hello, I've recently been trying to use my old, broken laptop's larger and speedier drive to run Windows 10 on my desktop. After initially connecting the drive to my PC to see what was on there via SATA E: Drive, I was able to interact with the files on it and run .exe...
  9. The type of the file system is RAW, CHKDSK is not available for RAW drives

in Windows 10 News
    The type of the file system is RAW, CHKDSK is not available for RAW drives: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]CHKDSK is a useful tool when you need to repair bad or corrupt sectors of your hard disk. But at times, when trying to run this Disk Checking tool you may see an error message – The type of the [...] This post The type of the file system is RAW, CHKDSK is...
  10. how can I recover my files on usb drive as I have lost my password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can I recover my files on usb drive as I have lost my password: how can I recover my files on my usb drive as I have lost my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-my-files-on-usb-drive-as-i-have/e47bea96-2c57-4e87-b83a-b3db4e2a72ea