Windows 10: USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller vs USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Windows 10 (1809...

Discus and support USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller vs USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Windows 10 (1809... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi , I created an reference image from WIndows 10 Enterprise 1809 which I have installed on a Dell Optiplex 5260 AIO and a Dell 3050 AIO Both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeterRietmann1, Apr 14, 2019.

1. USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller vs USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Windows 10 (1809...

Hi ,

I created an reference image from WIndows 10 Enterprise 1809 which I have installed on a Dell Optiplex 5260 AIO and a Dell 3050 AIO

Both These pc will control a medical device over USB .

In Device Manager the 5260 states USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller (1.1) Microsoft while the Dell 3050 states USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller (1.0) Microsoft , in both cases they point to the same driver c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\USBXHCI.sys

The connection to the medical device will be dropped randomly (between 5 and 25 minutes) on the 5260. and is unusable.

The connection to the medical device is stable on the 3050.

I installed Windows Pro 1607 ot both hardware , the version of USBXHCI.sys is 14393.

The connection to the medical device is stable on the 5260.

The connection to the medical device is stable on the 3050.

Question how can I install the USBXHCI.sys (14393) on WIndow 10 Enterprise 1809 ? I haven't been able to find a download specifically for that version ?

thanks in advance

:)

PeterRietmann1, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller waking computer from sleep

Hi Parker,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

Follow the Methods below.

Method 1: Run power troubleshooter.

a. Press Windows +R key on the keyboard.

b. Type troubleshooting in the pop-up box and press Enter.

c. Click System and Security on left panel.

d. Click Power, new window will popup.

e. Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2: update Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver from this link.

Downloads for Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver

Method 3: Compatibility mode

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 14, 2019
  3. USB 3.0 eXtensible host controller

Can I safely uninstall the Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible host controller - 1.0? If I do what affect will it have on my computer. I'm using Windows 10 and everything worked fine till I got the upgrade.

EvelynRudnick, Apr 14, 2019
  4. USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller vs USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Windows 10 (1809...

VIA USB 3 eXtensible host controller 1.0 (microsoft) issue

Of course.

Each time I do I receive an error message saying that the device is missing when I try to install the gigabyte drivers.

And when I restart the PC the Microsoft VIA USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller is still there as if the system re-installed it

VasilisStathis, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller vs USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Windows 10 (1809...

1. USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller vs USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Windows 10 (1809... - Similar Threads - USB eXtensible Host

2. Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver Advisory - Feb. 12

in Windows 10 News
    Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver Advisory - Feb. 12: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00200 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 02/12/2019 Last revised: 02/12/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller...
  3. Via usb 3.0 extensible host controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Via usb 3.0 extensible host controller: Lately I have been streaming and every time in mid stream the Host controller gets a driver error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/via-usb-30-extensible-host-controller/096f17f1-a96e-4464-9a1f-839aa9dc6876
  4. USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller stops working, error code 43

USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller stops working, error code 43: Hi there everyone, My name is Andy. I've been having this trouble with my PC since I got it, this was about 2 years ago. It has been occurring more recently as I bought a HD60s capture card, which runs on USB 3.0. Basically, I will be using my computer. Trying to record...
  5. VIA USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (microsoft) error

VIA USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (microsoft) error: Hi there everyone, My name is Andy. I've been having this trouble with my PC since I got it, this was about 2 years ago. It has been occurring more recently as I bought a HD60s capture card, which runs on USB 3.0. Basically, I will be using my computer. Trying to record...
  6. USB 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller Wakes PC

USB 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller Wakes PC: Hello, all. I've had this problem since I built this PC a couple of months ago. When trying to put my computer to sleep, it wakes up no more than a second later. According to powercfg -lastwake, this is the culprit: Code: Wake History Count - 1 Wake History [0] Wake Source...
  7. USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller can't eject flashdisk

USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller can't eject flashdisk: hi, i have some trouble with my windows, i have windows 10 v1803 64bit, and the problem before i got the update my usb can ejected how ever i search many web and many video its cant solved, this pict on my device manager my laptop vaio SVS13115gg [ATTACH] thanks and...
  8. VIA USB 3.0 eXtensible Host controller card not working after win-1709

VIA USB 3.0 eXtensible Host controller card not working after win-1709: VIA USB 3.0 eXtensible Host controller card don't work after update til Fall Creators update. No errors, but either USB 2 nor USB 3 devices can be seen on the USB 3 ports on this PCI-e card. Have tried to find new drivers for it, but no succes. The driver is also really...
  9. Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver

Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver: Hello to everyone, So, before some time I had Win 8 and everything was fine. After a while I have had installed fresh Win 8.1 system. After that I tried and tried to make USB 3.0 in function but not successful. Trying everything, reinstalling, looking from ASUS website for...
  10. Intel USB 3.0 extensible host controller preventing PC from sleeping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Intel USB 3.0 extensible host controller preventing PC from sleeping: Hi everyone! Since I've upgraded to windows 10 I've been experiencing some sporadic problems where my PC will not go into sleep mode. I ran powercfg lastwake in command prompt and it came up with Intel (R) USB 3.0 extensible Host Controller. I then tried going to device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 usb 3.1 extensible 3.1 controller

2. free download USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller (1.1) Microsoft