Windows 10: USB 3.0 issues after last update

Discus and support USB 3.0 issues after last update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. My USB pen is not recognized when put in usb 3.0 slot (2.0 is ok): everytime I put it in 3.0 slot, often it shows event id 122 in my event viewer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoeMcLutz, Oct 27, 2016.

1. JoeMcLutz Win User

USB 3.0 issues after last update

Hi.
    My USB pen is not recognized when put in usb 3.0 slot (2.0 is ok): everytime I put it in 3.0 slot, often it shows event id 122 in my event viewer. Randomly it was recognized just one time in about 8-9 tries.
    Any hints?

thanks and good night.
    Joe

UPDATE: ok dudes, it seems that after a couple of reboots this issue disappeared. I'll let you know if there'll be any news. Thanks for your time.

:)

JoeMcLutz, Oct 27, 2016

2. Cannot use printer since last windows update

Lexmark X5650 printer not printing after last windows 10 update (9/2016) Troubleshoot message: usb composite device can't work properly with usb 3.0. Was working fine before update. I only have 3.0 USB ports on my laptop.

DanielGibsonBB, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Xiltyn Win User
    Windows 10: USB 3.0 ports fails to work after PC come out from Sleep Mode

I'm having all kinds of issues with my 3.0 USB Hubs as well after this last build update.

Devices not detected or 'barely' detected but not communicating correctly (IE: headphones 'working' but crackling and static filled. Only on the 3.0 Hubs works fine on regular USB Hubs.)

My phone isn't detected at all on either Hub.

Rig:

Sabertooth 990 r2 mobo

9590fx cpu

4x4 AMD Radeon R9 Ram

2x R9 390 Vid Cards

ax1200i psu

Samsung EVO SSD

Xiltyn, Oct 27, 2016
Thema:

USB 3.0 issues after last update

1. USB 3.0 issues after last update - Similar Threads - USB issues last

2. Issues after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues after last update: Hi As written in the title I have some issues with this update.When I right click on the desktop it only shows part of the right click option context like so:Naturally when I delete the update it goes back to normal, but I don't want to delete every update that cause this...
  3. Issues after last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues after last update: Hi As written in the title I have some issues with this update.When I right click on the desktop it only shows part of the right click option context like so:Naturally when I delete the update it goes back to normal, but I don't want to delete every update that cause this...
  4. ISSUES AFTER LAST UPDATE IN LATE JUNE

in Windows 10 Customization
    ISSUES AFTER LAST UPDATE IN LATE JUNE: I have the desktop task bar "pinned" to my task bar. Before the last update, it was further to the right. Now it is about 1/4 of the way from the farthest right side edge and even though it has the two little bars to move it, it WILL NOT move to the right only to the left....
  5. Prolific USB to Serial Convertor issue since last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Prolific USB to Serial Convertor issue since last update: Since the last Windows 10 update, my Prolific USB to serial converter began dropping out requiring me to unplug it and plug it back in about every 3 to 6 hours. As of yesterday, it stopped working entirely. Today I may have found the cure, but not yet sure. I went to Device...
  6. Major issues after last update......

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Major issues after last update......: Last MS update really mad a mess of my system, constantly disconnecting from internet and sometimes fail to recognize the network adapter as well. And yes I have already updated the drivers for the adapter and they are all fine expect Windows who seems incapable to uphold a...
  7. WiFi issues after the last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi issues after the last update: I have issues with the wifi adapter after the last update because my laptop (HP ProBook 440 G5) can't find any network. I checked the adapters and only see the Ethernet adapter so my next step was to check the network adapter in the device manager but doesn't show me the...
  8. D:\ drive issues after last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    D:\ drive issues after last update: [ATTACH] I have two drives 1TB C:\ drive SSD and 2TB D:\ drive standard hard drive. The D:\ drive vanished after the last auto-update so I went into Disk Management. Disk management shows "D: 1863.01 GB Healthy (Primary Partition)" and "Online" but it appears the disk...
  9. Scrolling bottom issue after last update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scrolling bottom issue after last update.: After last update on 24 nov 2018 (kb 4465663) every file, folder,pages etc scroll bottom of the screen. I have reset pc but the issue remain same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-bottom-issue-after-last-update/7f28f84b-3eb1-42a8-8e95-570cd75f6891
  10. Issues after last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues after last update: Both my sons PC and my PC are having issues after that last windows update. We keep randomly losing the Mapped local drives from our PC. The most annoying thing so far is iTunes won't load because it won't connect to the library on the mapped drive. If we try and...